Current Chicago Weather

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As l look out my office window...facing west...i see lightning and hear thunder...putting on the radio i just heard they expect this to continue through the night...I assure you if we have lightning during the game they will take the guys off the field...14:30 MDT

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lobo said:
As l look out my office window...facing west...i see lightning and hear thunder...putting on the radio i just heard they expect this to continue through the night...I assure you if we have lightning during the game they will take the guys off the field...14:30 MDT

In a way I hope the game is cancelled, too much risk of injury in good weather let alone bad weather.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Just checked the local radar and it looks like there is a nasty batch of weather on top of and just east of Rockford... It looks like it could possibly stay ever so slightly to the north of downtown Chicago...

Guess we'll see...

OP
OP
lobo

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
82CardsGrad said:
Just checked the local radar and it looks like there is a nasty batch of weather on top of and just east of Rockford... It looks like it could possibly stay ever so slightly to the north of downtown Chicago...

Guess we'll see...

at 1630MDT the weather remains very unstable with chance of severe lightning and thunderstorms throughout the evening in the chicagoland area...i guess we will see...i closed my windows just in case!!