Cowboys To Sign Ryan Williams

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Impossible. He was done here either way. Seemed like a good kid and I wish him the best of luck

seesred

Reaction score
wish him well. could have been a great back if he could only stay healthy. remember him in camp year one. The guy could get it downfield we were all excited.

GBR

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With his well documented knee and shoulder problems is playing all those games on turf rather than grass going to be good for RW? Assuming he signs w/ the Cowboys and he makes the team.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wish him well. could have been a great back if he could only stay healthy. remember him in camp year one. The guy could get it downfield we were all excited.

GBR

Yeah, exactly.

If you are a RB in the NFL and you miss 2 full seasons, that doesn't bode well.

We all used to hate the Cowboys (and I still do), but since they are now out of our division, no biggie. Hope he can make it.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Never thought he was anything special to begin with. Doubt if he is ever more than a #3 back if he even makes another roster.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hate the Eagles & Skins, so I hope he does well with the Cowboys. I had high hopes for him, but I doubt he'll matter much.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He has gone to an NFC team, the freaking Cowboys who I personally despise and who we also play this year... there is no way in hell I wish him to do well in the NFL

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
we have had the pokes number the past few meetings... JJ probably signed him so he could get information on our terminology, audibles, etc..... JJ is not a fan of losing to the Cardinals after all those years of dominance.

aint gonna help him.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The first day, he tells the trainer his knee is a bit sore and that he'd like sit out, is his last day in Dallas.

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
would be interesting to see how he does. so much promise... nasty injury derailed him here. I wish him the best.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Could someone please mention this to ESPN and the NFL Network?

Steve

Oh they know. I was watching ESPN a couple weeks ago and they were going on about the cowboys and how they were years away from being relevant....in a best case scenario. I thought, "then why are you even talking about them" and changed the channel. :mulli:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard