Cowboys have cut Ryan Williams

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
But he's the next superstar running back! He was going to make the Cardinals regret cutting him!

Too bad for this kid, he seemed like a nice guy but injuries destroyed him.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ouch not good for Ryan with McFadden being the only somewhat decent rb for the cowboys. Hope Ryan saved some money

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Logic tells me that IF you can't run behind the Cowboys' OL, you can't make it in the NFL. I do wish RW the BOL.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
What an absolute waste of a second round pick he turned out to be. Just worthless.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yikes.

Although Williams was more about injuries than a talent issue imo.

But yea those two picks were not good

There isn't really enough evidence to support this point. Williams had one good year in college and then one injured year.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Yeah, both those picks were out of left field. I was pissed when we made them and it looks like the feeling was correct

It seems like every year I scratch my head at our picks early on. This year I thought we were taking Randy Gregory for sure. Us drafting a tackle with our first pick was completely unexpected to me.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
It seems like every year I scratch my head at our picks early on. This year I thought we were taking Randy Gregory for sure. Us drafting a tackle with our first pick was completely unexpected to me.

Yea, I was thinking Gregory too. But, we should be set for years in the OL.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score

Yea, I was thinking Gregory too. But, we should be set for years in the OL.

I have a feeling they will let Massie walk after this year and Humpries will be the new RT in 2016.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen