Cowboys at Cardinals gameday thread 9-24-23

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I don't think the Cards get blown out. Yes they most likely lose, but I think they keep it within 10 points.
I don't think that is a stretch. this can be a close game and I would not rule out the upset being possible. This is a big test for both sides. Can Dallas beat an opponent that they are supposed to beat by a wide margin?

Ugh, cowboys L.T. tyron smith is always hurt it seems. I'm going to guess the score will be something like 30's-20's Dallas. Interested to see the way dallas plays without a few of their long tenured starters, especially Zach Martin on offense and Diggs on defense. I can't remember the last time Martin missed a game. Martin missed most of training camp so someone else got some work in his place. but if the cowboys go down 3 linemen it could make for an interesting game. They do have Tyler Smith making his season debut today. he had a promising rookie year last season and he can play at guard and tackle.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Backup OLs are more susceptible to picking up blitzing LBs and DBs...DL just needs to keep them occupied and get occasional push. Let the OL make mistakes, hopefully, on blocking assignments.
last week against the Jets Dallas had their 3rd string LG playing because their 2nd string guard left due to an injury. he definitely made a few errors. Tyler Smith is starting today, he was out the first 2 weeks and it hasn't impacted the win column, but definitely made things difficult.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would so like to believe the Cardinals have a chance to win.

In any regard, I'm excited about the game.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Embarrassing fan support. Cards are all together on the field getting psyched up for the game and the majority of the stadium booed loudly because there are mostly Cowboys fans here. Then the announcer says, “Let’s hear it for YOUR Arizona Cardinals !!” which only resulted in more and louder booing.

I really hope we win or it’s close so it keeps them quiet like the Giants fans all of last week’s first half.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Embarrassing fan support. Cards are all together on the field getting psyched up for the game and the majority of the stadium booed loudly because there are mostly Cowboys fans here. Then the announcer says, “Let’s hear it for YOUR Arizona Cardinals !!” which only resulted in more and louder booing.

I really hope we win or it’s close so it keeps them quiet like the Giants fans all of last week’s first half.
Hang in there BIM

I feel for you

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Yes, it is embarrassing. However you’d think that the Bidwill family would be sick of it and actually do something about it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison