Coro Reports: Dont Expect A Suns Move

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
^exactly jbeecham, everyone just assumes it will work, kinda like when they brought in malone, payton that worked out well right?

you're right . . . getting the finals must have sucked for the lakers. i mean the suns have . . . er . . . forget it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Um they have shown they get up for big games to an extent, and the playoffs yeah I beleive they will show up. If you don't thats fine but no one gave them good chance the last few years either but yet, they are always right there. Sorry if a positive outlook doesn't fit the doom and gloom crap on here.

you're right. they have shown they get up for big games to the extent they show up at a 5-8 clip. guess what that means in the playoffs. spell it with me . . . E . . . X . . . I . . . T.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He probably won't be double teamed every time he has the ball either.

Sorry that I'm not ready to crown them Western Conference Champions before Gasol has even played a game for them......

he'll get double-teamed everytime he touches the ball against the suns 'cuz who's gonna stop him in the post, marion? hill? diaw? won't be amare 'cuz he'll have his hands full piling up fouls guarding bynum.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wasn't their reports the reason they picked up Gasol was they didn't know if Bynum would be back this season?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I forgot this board was full of a bunch of know it alls. The guys who actually get paid to do this for a living have no clue what they are doing but all you guys know exactly what to do. That must be why your on here spewing your opinions as facts and anyone who doesn't agree is wrong or doesn't watch basketball. And all of those stupid guys like Kerr, Dantoni, Sarver they just make millions because they are all stupid and don't have the basketball knowledge of a bunch of messageboard fans. Right just wanted to make sure I had that straight.

lol, elgin baylor got paid to "do this for a living" you think he has a clue? that's a stupid argument.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And actually I did mean the team that got SMACKED 4-1 by the Pistons in the finals.

verses all the suns teams that have been disassembled by those "that do this for a living" - oh, they never even made it to the finals to get SMACKED. what's your point?

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
he'll get double-teamed everytime he touches the ball against the suns 'cuz who's gonna stop him in the post, marion? hill? diaw? won't be amare 'cuz he'll have his hands full piling up fouls guarding bynum.
didnt Marion play Gasol couple years back in the playoffs?

he did a pretty darn good job too

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
wasn't their reports the reason they picked up Gasol was they didn't know if Bynum would be back this season?

though i never hope for an injury (or a long recovery), i sincerely hope you're right. i think that front line of 7'0, 7'0, 6'10 will KILL this suns team offensively and on the boards. i would say that i like the matchup on the opposite end b/c those bigs can't keep up with our fleet frontline but for the fact that phil is excellent at keeping us from running, so that mismatch doesn't really favor us as much as it should.

this trade worries me more for the future than this year. this year the spurs and pistons are likely still good enough to bounce us. then next year we likely start watching the younger teams race by us. that atlanta pick better end up be a first team all-nba'er.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The point Ouchie in case it flew over your head is NBA GM's and Coaches know more than you or most on this board period, is that clear enough!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The point Ouchie in case it flew over your head is NBA GM's and Coaches know more than you or most on this board period, is that clear enough!

in any profession there are those that are employed above their paygrade. just b/c a professional has access to more information does not make their synthesis of such information accurate or necessarily breed success. the layman can often sit back and determine from a large enough sample size whether the professional has the acumen to be successful or not. i think the majority on this board have enough of a sample size to begin forming their own opinions regarding the abilities of our coaches and front office. you aren't willing to trust your judgment, so be it. but the rest of us see and hear enough to form opinions. and that's all it really is, is our opinions. in case they're flying over your head. is that clear enough? (your use of an exclamation point is grammatically incorrect).

nowagimp

Reaction score
in any profession there are those that are employed above their paygrade. just b/c a professional has access to more information does not make their synthesis of such information accurate or necessarily breed success. the layman can often sit back and determine from a large enough sample size whether the professional has the acumen to be successful or not. i think the majority on this board have enough of a sample size to begin forming their own opinions regarding the abilities of our coaches and front office. you aren't willing to trust your judgment, so be it. but the rest of us see and hear enough to form opinions. and that's all it really is, is our opinions. in case they're flying over your head. is that clear enough? (your use of an exclamation point is grammatically incorrect).

I agree, ignorant fans who dont really know the game or have the scouting or injury reports can determine, with a large enough sample size, that professionals are ignorant as well! Alot of us ASFN fans HAVE bounced a basketball and even played organized leagues before!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your opinion has nothing to do with the knowledge or qualifications of the front office, what the heck are you even saying? Your name is perfect ...Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Your opinion has nothing to do with the knowledge or qualifications of the front office, what the heck are you even saying? Your name is perfect ...Clown

this isn't worth my time. i don't need to have insults thrown at me. thanks for playing.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Hey Ouchie, I heard what you are saying, and I agree with it. One more thing for others to consider is this... Each organization has different goals and set their own parameters of achieving those goals. Who is to say that the Suns organization has the goal of winning a championship this season? Furthermore, what parameters have they set for that goal? Think about that for awhile, just because we believe their goal is to win a championship this season doesn't make it true. It might be 'one' of their goals, but not the most important, or even high on the list.

Back to the original point to this thread - It is a shame if the Suns don't make a move this season prior to the Post-Season. I believe that they fall short in terms of personnel to make a serious run in the West. I guess they could catch lightning in a bottle... but the odds of that happening are equal to someone actually catching lightning in a bottle.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"With injuries, refs, suspensions and the bounce of the ball, it takes a lot of luck to win a championship. Making money, on the other hand, is pure talent."

---Robert Sarver

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort