Congratulations!!

who_me?

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to Mr. Bidwill, Michael Bidwill, and to Rod Graves. Thank you, for all of the hard work that has brought this team to this point. Coach, your staff and all of the Cardinal players, I would congratulate you but, your work is not done. You have 2 more games to play.

To all you Cardinal fans in Arizona, Congratulations! Who would have thought that you would have a chance to see YOUR team the ARIZONA CARDINALS hosting a NFC Championship game? This is your time! You are the 12th man and essential to the success of this team. You ARE the “RED ROAR”! Philadelphia has NEVER heard anything like you and never will. Because of you, your team will get that extra jolt that will catapult them to victory and the iggles will walk away saying to themselves “WHAT the HELL just happened?” Go early, stay late and do not shut up the entire time. The rest of us wish we could be there with you.

Most of all and this is to you and all other Cardinal fans around the world. Fans, who like me, have been suffering since the late 60’s …savor this time in Cardinal history. We can all say that we witnessed the birth of the Cardinal Nation like never before.

GO CARDS!!!!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That about sums it up...

I understand dreaming BIG. That the ultimate prize is winning the Super Bowl. BUT just to have a shot?? Man, I've waited 41+ years for this moment. Tomorrow's out-come is yet to be determined but we have every reason to be LOUD & PROUD!! GO CARDS! SHOCK THE WORLD!! WE BELIEVE!!! :D

OP
OP
who_me?

who_me?

Registered
Reaction score
You Did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did it!!!! From what I could hear on the TV, you were deafening!!! I could barely hear the Commentators. I can hardly wait until Tuesday when a guy from work (an eagles fan) returns from the game. I just want to hear what he has to say. That is if he has his hearing back.

To the owners, staff, coaches, cheerleaders, players and especially you, the fans in Arizona…Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Cardinals are the 2008 NFC Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman