Come here to laugh at the Cowboys

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My idiot step daughter and her ex both Cowboys fans. Cards beating the boys this year was awesome. Packers drubbing the boys was almost as good.

JJ gutted also awesome.
Hope BB doesn't take the call.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cowboys fans, the biggest front runners of all time. Here in Philadelphia, I've known a couple dozen fans of theirs and they are the most unknowledgeable fans I've ever met.
When the Cardinals went to the Super Bowl, I spoke with a friend who was a Cowboys fan.

I asked him to teach me how to talk **** about my team.

He asked what do you mean? I said I came to you because you know how to talk **** about the Cowboys even when they suck:)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how the announcers basically said this loss was a shock to everybody. Uh, no it wasn't. Most of us here love watching the Cowboys imploding in the playoffs regardless of how well they looked in the regular season. We stomped on them with Dobbs as our QB. We knew they wouldn't go far.

Playoff wins from 1998 until now:

Cardinals 6
Cowboys 4

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I love how the announcers basically said this loss was a shock to everybody. Uh, no it wasn't. Most of us here love watching the Cowboys imploding in the playoffs regardless of how well they looked in the regular season. We stomped on them with Dobbs as our QB. We knew they wouldn't go far.

Playoff wins from 1998 until now:

Cardinals 6
Cowboys 4
I’m a big fan of the cowboys since 1990. I wasn’t shocked yesterday, but definitely disappointed that they got blown out. I expected this type of result against SF, but by no means did I think it was a guarantee for them to win any playoff games because it’s not in this team’s DNA. I think the funniest part for me was when they missed an extra point. The guy who can’t miss a kick past 50 yards can’t kick extra points because that is what the cowboys do in the playoffs. AT&T stadium may as well be a haunted house for cowboys fans and their players.

Lorenzo

Reaction score

It's always a great day when there is turmoil in "Big D"
If anyone deserves turmoil it is Jerry jones. He is the source of all cowboys failures. This will continue to happen until he and his family step aside and let someone else control the organization. At the end of the day I don’t know how disappointed he really is. He is still making money and I think he is ok with his team being where they are now.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Cowboys fans, the biggest front runners of all time. Here in Philadelphia, I've known a couple dozen fans of theirs and they are the most unknowledgeable fans I've ever met.
I can never root for another team, I guess I could stop watching them though. If I could change one thing about being a cowboys fan it would be this. It’s a lot easier being a fan of the other dfw teams, especially the rangers because they are one of the least popular teams in all of pro sports. I am originally from a small town south of Dallas and all of my family for the most part are cowboys fans. Until I left that area as a young adult, I never knew how many fans that they had from other places. The last game I went to was in Cincinnati about 10 years ago and I vowed never to do it again because the road cowboys fans were embarrassing.