Come at me, bro

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Yo yo yo so this where I'm gonna be at forever since Donald is a little crybaby that can't take a little heat because my Niners are winning. That's fine. Some people are just too sensitive.

But, GOOD NEWS! Here in this thread ya'll can freely trash talk the 49ers, because here, we actually APPRECIATE a little fan rivalry and bad blood. We understand that this is good for the level of competitiveness of the game and that it's all fun and not to be taken to the heart.

There's a lot of cool people on here that I don't mind talking to. So show me what you got. Let me go first:

Without Q, the current Cardinals have no heart or leadership anywhere. How ya'll gonna let Adrian Peterson run the ball down ya'll thoat not once, not twice, but three freaken times all in the 1st quarter. After that, ya'll just laid dead there.

OHH and BTW, Patrick Peterson is SOFT! Aldon Smith is gonna run away with the DROY award. Wassup now?

Donald
Cheesebeef
AZ NAtive

all ya'll sensitive as hell, what? I can't be on a cardinal forum because the NINERS are winning? stop crying, I know ya'll real fans but cmon now...have a little sense of humor and openmindedness (is that a word?). Anyway, I've been called a lot of names here but I ain't gonna sink down to ya'll level. Ya'll can stay salty while I will enjoy my team win or lose.

And to the people that never hated, I hope the Cardinals will come back strong and beef up this NFC West for years to come. I will be very happy to see a competitive division. This whole win by default is a bunch of BS. Let's show the other divisions the west ain't no joke.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job whiner, staying with your bet again.

I give two craps that the niners are winning. I do however, hate bet welchers.

That said, I am giving you an out since you want to post in the main forum so effing bad, but the bet is on MY terms.

Cardinals vs. Niners in Arizona - Niners win, you can post anywhere you want again. Cards win, you stay in the Smack Shack still and stop whining about having to live up to the terms of a bet that YOU came up with. FFS, these were YOUR terms dude, and I was nice enough to allow you to at least have this part of the board to rattle on about a division rival.

You down? Gonna come at me bro?

Cards at home beat the niners, and you will continue to wallow in here. They lose, you get full site privileges back.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh, you made a bet and didn't live up to it.

You've also said you were never posting on ASFN again...only to post here again.

Somehow any of that is Donald's fault?

:biglaugh:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, you can hush the "only because the niners are winning" claptrap. You were honoring the bet until the Niners started winning some games, then you wanted to gloat so you welched.

Of course I'm going to call you out on it. It's blatant, dude.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he doesn't agree to this, I will permaban him if need be....

Seems only fair after negating on his bet.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Good job whiner, staying with your bet again.

I give two craps that the niners are winning. I do however, hate bet welchers.

That said, I am giving you an out since you want to post in the main forum so effing bad, but the bet is on MY terms.

Cardinals vs. Niners in Arizona - Niners win, you can post anywhere you want again. Cards win, you stay in the Smack Shack still and stop whining about having to live up to the terms of a bet that YOU came up with. FFS, these were YOUR terms dude, and I was nice enough to allow you to at least have this part of the board to rattle on about a division rival.

You down? Gonna come at me bro?

Cards at home beat the niners, and you will continue to wallow in here. They lose, you get full site privileges back.

We're on.

Since we're at it, let me make a prediction to that game also.

20-17 Niners

Alex Smith has an off day. Beanie Wells shut down. Niner defense comes through in a close one. Aldon Smith 2 sacks on Kevin Kolb. Fitz goes over 100. Should be an exciting game.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
We're on.

20-17 Niners

Alex Smith has an off day. Beanie Wells shut down. Niner defense comes through in a close one. Aldon Smith 2 sacks on Kevin Kolb. Fitz goes over 100. Should be an exciting game.

Only 2?? Hopefully Kolb will still be relatively in-tact for this game... he'll need to be so he can get up on his horse and scramble for his life! :bang:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're on.

20-17 Niners

Deal.

And I'm guessing the Niners win, so I'm kind of doing you a favor here.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Your 49ers will be our first win this season. Thats gonna be embarrasing for you guys.

Ok my teams 0-5....so thats about all the smacktalk i can offer up at this point.

I'll be back.
You must be registered for see images attach

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Add me to the sensitive list....bro. You lost a bet, then kept posting/welching where you lost the bet. By the way, I already feel free to trash talk Frisco, but thanks for the invite and for finally keeping your end of the bet, perhaps I will come and talk some pigskin with you now. Harbaugh looks like a pimp, looks like yall really came up on that hire. I'm just hoping we ruin your season with our meaningless win (but not symbolically) at the Joe Dirt Dome in week 14.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant argue with children or people who talk like thugs. Nor can I fathom why people use a tough guy stance when they talk **** about a sport they watch. Its pathetic.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I cant argue with children or people who talk like thugs. Nor can I fathom why people use a tough guy stance when they talk **** about a sport they watch. Its pathetic.
After a post like this I now believe it to be imperative for you to return the 2pac CD you borrowed from me last week.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Hai Guise

Not a bad season so far huh? You gotta admit, it's fun seeing the NFC West rise to the top again. All this winner by default had been garbage if you ask me. Next year, hopefully the rest of our divsion will be more competitive. If we could have several rivalries in our division like the NFC East and AFC North that would be great. More primetime games, more meaningful football, and more excitement.

Can't wait till we play each other in a couple of weeks. It will be a good game, guaranteed.

BTW, if Alex can be a solid QB then you guys shouldn't lose hope for Kolb. Don't give up, yet. Things can change instantly in this league. Look at the Lions and Bengals, two of the top teams in the league right now.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next year, hopefully the rest of our divsion will be more competitive.

Eh, we're all lumped together offensively.

NFL Rankings so far for the season (by offensive categories):

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...sonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

23. St. Louis Rams
25. Arizona Cardinals
26. San Francisco 49ers
29. Seattle Seahawks

Defense (and a few breaks here and there) really is the difference:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...sonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

9. San Francisco 49ers
16. Seattle Seahawks
24. St. Louis Rams
28. Arizona Cardinals

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score

23. St. Louis Rams
25. Arizona Cardinals
26. San Francisco 49ers
29. Seattle Seahawks

9. San Francisco 49ers
16. Seattle Seahawks
24. St. Louis Rams
28. Arizona Cardinals

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2011&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

23. St. Louis Rams
25. Arizona Cardinals
26. San Francisco 49ers
29. Seattle Seahawks

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=OPP&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&season=2011&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

9. San Francisco 49ers
16. Seattle Seahawks
24. St. Louis Rams
28. Arizona Cardinals

Actually no, what matters most is points scored/game and points given up/game.

The Niners are 8th in points scored a game on offense and 1st in points given up a game. We have the best special teams unit in the league so many times, Alex doesn't have to drive a distance to score. Yards is a moot point when it comes to winning games.

Points scored per game:

Niners 8th
Seahawks 28th
Rams 31st
Cardinals 22nd

Niners are efficient. We don't put up garbage yards at the end of a game to pad our stats. Most of the time, we are playing prevent D and running out the clock.

Niners are 1st in points allowed per game, 1st in rushing D, 6th in QBR against our D. Teams average 40 passes against us in a game (2nd in the league) and we still are 9th in the leauge in YPA. Don't let the total for passing D fool you. What matters most is yards/attempt and QBR against, which we are top 10 in both.

Alex Smith is 6th in QBR this season and Gore is top 5 in rushing.

Name one team in the division that is even doing close to anything like that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Yo, Niners vs. cardinals coming up next. Let's talk some football smack. Where are the non sensitive people at?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose