Cobra Kai (Netflix)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
That’s when the show is at its best. Might as well totally lean in!

I mean... the reveal of the last shot just didn’t do anything for me. They already did that arc and no one cares about that dude.

But Lamar to Ogre to JCVD?! Peoples heads would explode.
100% disagree that nobody cares. Come on! You can't even say that about the people on this thread! :)

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% disagree that nobody cares. Come on! You can't even say that about the people on this thread! :)
Fair... I don’t know personally anyone who cares. Did you get any kind of jolt of “Oh yeah!” with that reveal?

Devilmaycare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fair... I don’t know personally anyone who cares. Did you get any kind of jolt of “Oh yeah!” with that reveal?

Honestly, your crossover scenario doesn't excite me at all and might cause me to check out. I usually don't go for crossovers like that. They usually end up feeling like cheap stunts to me.

The reveal that happened did gave me a little bit of an "oh yeah!" but that's partially due to projection on my part. As soon as it happened I saw a storyline for S5 play out in my head. So it was probably more of the prospect of that happening than the actual reveal.

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, your crossover scenario doesn't excite me at all and might cause me to check out. I usually don't go for crossovers like that. They usually end up feeling like cheap stunts to me.

The reveal that happened did gave me a little bit of an "oh yeah!" but that's partially due to projection on my part. As soon as it happened I saw a storyline for S5 play out in my head. So it was probably more of the prospect of that happening than the actual reveal.

dude, this whole show might as well be called CHEAP STUNT. It thrives on them!

y'all are nutty.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I still keep holding out hope that Mike Barnes is Tory's deadbeat dad. If they are going to use season 5 as a redemption season for Tory, and it appears they might be, he would be the perfect foil.
That would be insanely awesome. And stupid. But mostly awesome. Stupid awesome. Kinda like the entire show.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is surprising how good this show is. Finished the last season in just a few days. I will say, the final female battle was nowhere near as exciting as the male battle. They could have done a better job with the girls fight scene. beyond that I absolutely loved everything.

Hoop Head

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
It is surprising how good this show is. Finished the last season in just a few days. I will say, the final female battle was nowhere near as exciting as the male battle. They could have done a better job with the girls fight scene. beyond that I absolutely loved everything.

I really didn't like how they added Daniel's wife to that storyline. I've found it more entertaining than Miguel vs Robbie and on par with Daniel vs Johnny but they really went full After School Special with it having Daniel's wife feel bad for Tori.

Don't remember Daniel's wife's name. I really don't care for her. Probably the only character I wish was scaled back a tremendous amount.

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really didn't like how they added Daniel's wife to that storyline. I've found it more entertaining than Miguel vs Robbie and on par with Daniel vs Johnny but they really went full After School Special with it having Daniel's wife feel bad for Tori.

Don't remember Daniel's wife's name. I really don't care for her. Probably the only character I wish was scaled back a tremendous amount.
They should kill Larusso. The show is starting to revolve too much around that family and it’s much better when it revolves around Johnny and Miguel as it did to start the series.