Coaches are way in over their head

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Putting Rosen in with 4 minutes left and the game on the line was bizarre. Handing off to Chase Edmunds with 3rd and 2 was even more bizarre.

Nothing is shocking at this point. Bradford wasn't good but the WRs are terrible, play calling is terrible. That won't change with Rosen.

Long year ahead. Heck it's already been a long year.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, they talked all week about getting david johnson “involved” and in space. The guy was on the sideline half the game including crucial plays and they made zero effort to get him the ball aside from the one TD obviously, completey dissapeared after that.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wilks seems way too much like Whisenhunt to me. And end-of-his-prime Kurt Warner isn't walking through the door again.

I just want to fast forward to the part where we wipe the slate clean and bring in a new coach/GM combo. I really don't trust the ones we have to successfully execute a rebuild.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
How about that timeout before half to punt the ball back to the bears for no reason. Yeah this coaching staff is atrocious and will be out after one year.

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
I hope someone asks/explains why DJ was not out there on that 3rd and 2 with the game on the line after a break. Someone needs to ask that question. Does he get tackled anyway doesn't matter, what does matter is if our coaching staff had a good reason or if they just make it up as they go.

Also, I am really really tired of delay of game in the first half with 3 timeouts. Arians never let that happen. Wilks isn't running the offense or defense, he should never let the clock run out in the first half. 5 yards is worth a first half time out.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope someone asks/explains why DJ was not out there on that 3rd and 2 with the game on the line after a break. Someone needs to ask that question. Does he get tackled anyway doesn't matter, what does matter is if our coaching staff had a good reason or if they just make it up as they go.

Also, I am really really tired of delay of game in the first half with 3 timeouts. Arians never let that happen. Wilks isn't running the offense or defense, he should never let the clock run out in the first half. 5 yards is worth a first half time out.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Watch the presser. It was asked. He deflected to missing blocks etc

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wilks is that guy at work that talks a great game but every time he is called on to spearhead a project it’s almost immediately clear the project is going to be a colassal failure.

Ha! And ouch!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Whisenhunt actually knew how to call plays. I have yet to see what this staff does well.

It's still early... but, yea. On both sides of the ball, it's impossible to identify a single thing that stands out as even a potential strength. Maybe the secondary? Eeeeesh...