Coach Whisenhunt talks Peyton Manning and doesn't squash rumor of him coming to AZ!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting, but I wouldn't read anything into it.

In fact, if I were in Wiz's position and we weren't interested in Peyton I'd still want to keep the media (& our opponents) guessing about what our plans were.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Whiz is pretty good at not showing his hand. Can't really believe anything he says ... and that's a good thing.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that anyone who watched the Cardinals QBs in 2011 would be pissed if Whis did dismiss the idea of bringing in Peyton Manning. It is just too early in the process to make a definitive decision either way.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think his hair could catch on fire during a game and he wouldn't say anything.

What hair? :D

You must be registered for see images

But then again maybe he really is that great in not letting on to anything and has you believing he actually has hair.. ;)

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What hair? :D

But then again maybe he really is that great in not letting on to anything and has you believing he actually has hair.. ;)

I'm going with Dawg's description of him having Professional Bowler hair. :D

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has to tread lightly because Peyton is still under contract. I don't think he could comment one way or the other. It would indicate he has violated NFL rules.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player