Coach Herb...

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
James McMillan verbals to Devils!! The 4 star PG, son of Nate McMillan, chose us over Clemson, Washington, and several others. Sendek's really bringin em in now! Makes you wonder what the hell Rob was doing?

OP
OP
sundevilscott

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
That's revisionist history. Rob Evans had the highest ranked recruiting class in the Pac-10 in 1998 and Frieder had some terrific classes with guys like Mike Batiste, Jeremy Veal, and Mario Bennett. This one is looking to be quite good though, as of right now probably behind Arizona, UCLA, and USC if Mayo ever suits up which is 50/50 at best. Washington had a poor effort in 2007 and Stanford appears to be on the verge of dropping off the Pac-10 radar unless the Lopez twins turn into a couple Lew Alcindors.

Mao, stop peeing in my cherrios!! I don't mean the best ever! I mean I am just having a blast!! :slap:

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
I've only debated your theory that he's a better player than Steve Kerr which any rational person would agree is completely insane. It's called reading comprehension..

That's complete B.S. and you know it!

I never said that Kevin is even as good as Kerr...I said that they had similar games.

Maybe you should take a reading comprehension course?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
He has done an incredible job so far and I'm really excited. I'm expecting a bad season again next year but the basketball program is on it's way up. :)