Clippers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-9-2024

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It’s just freakin weird. No other team seems to come close to collapsing like this.

The only player on all those teams is book.
You can't hang this on Book. The guys who got on the floor all contributed to this mess.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s just freakin weird. No other team seems to come close to collapsing like this.

Yup. To just repeatedly get humiliated at home in must win games is something I can never remember even the most frustrating Suns playoff teams from the past.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

This was the point I was making earlier, unless one wants to count Okogie and Wainright.

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
Will this be the same for tomorrow night's game?
After watching this pile of poop,,,Suns are set to
go 0-4 the rest of the way.

Falling fast in the division standings...

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I don't even think this team is good enough to be considered pretenders. They're just turrible.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Bol cannot guard Zubac.
starters you put drewbanks on zubac and have oneale or bol bol help

bench - you put udoka on zubac and let bol bol and oneale help

what you don't do is leave drewbanks or bol bol on their own with kd resembling the closest thing to a power forward

if you're going to do that junkola just commit to legit small ball and let kd play the 5

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Let’s not get crazy he’s a million times better than Sarver give him a little time…

Unfortunately, I don't think I will live to see it. Hopefully you youngsters can.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
starters you put drewbanks on zubac and have oneale or bol bol help

bench - you put udoka on zubac and let bol bol and oneale help

what you don't do is leave drewbanks or bol bol on their own with kd resembling the closest thing to a power forward

if you're going to do that junkola just commit to legit small ball and don't play a 5 at all
Except we saw Zubac blow top the smaller guys. I agree, why do you have Udoka on the bench if you aren't going to ever play him?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you're in the second apron - paying millions upon millions for 3 of the best in the game - and you're losing 51-14 in a must win game at home

how could you not fire frank vogel
I think you have to fire Vogel (today or 10 days from now when we're eliminated) but I have no confidence that it will make much of a difference this year or next. I'd trade everyone except Nurk, Beal and Okogie and I'd even trade them if it was a clear upgrade which is quite unlikely. I'm not anxious to get rid of Devin or Grayson but we probably need to sell high on those two guys to fuel our rebuild.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You can't hang this on Book. The guys who got on the floor all contributed to this mess.
They couldnt even wait until the elimination game to stink it up and quit as usual. Theres something fundamentally wrong with this team.

Three years IN A ROW.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
the clippers have 39 rebounds

the suns have 21 rebounds

but remind me again how brilliant it is to run drewbanks or bol bol without a power forward on the floor

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
the clippers have 39 rebounds

the suns have 21 rebounds

but remind me again how brilliant it is to run drewbanks or bol bol without a power forward on the floor
this is unacceptable - should've seen this coming - clippers can rebound and we were missing nurk - never had a chance tonight