Cleveland Guardians @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 06/16/23-6/18/23

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
I know you love him! You complain so much, I know that secretly means you have a man crush on him! :stick:
They need to tell him he only pays 1X a week until he has a mutli hit game. Whats worse is teams have no fear on running on him either.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out why Fletcher/Thomas sit down in AAA, made worse by the way the mgr bats him lead-off. I also think it would be better for everyone if he picks and sticks with a top 6-7 in an order instead of the patch work lineup all the time

I could not agree with all of this more. Fletcher or Thomas at Center allows McCarthy to play LF where he belongs. Fletcher has the OBP to be better in lead off and Alex has the speed.

Championship teams don't bat negative WAR guys at lead off

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Breaking news- Davies sucks!! Besides Gallon and somewhat Kelly our remaining starters are iffy at best. Need at least two pitchers, one mid rotation starter quality and bull pen help

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaking news- Davies sucks!! Besides Gallon and somewhat Kelly our remaining starters are iffy at best. Need at least two pitchers, one mid rotation starter quality and bull pen help

You have to bring Pfaadt back up and hope he figures it out. He was the best of the rookies through spring. He is your highest rated pitching prospect for a reason.