Class Act!

azdeftone

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Plummer addresses the media and does NOT dog the Cards. I told you he would not he is one of the better Ex cards even Aneas bashed the cards when he left. Plummer thanked the bidwills and the organization and just felt it was time to move on. Class act all the way! Good luck in Denver Jake enjoy some winning seasons you deserve it.

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
I completely agree. Jake has been very cordial and had the opportunity to bash the organization and the fans but has refused to do it.
Best of luck Jake, I, for one, am sorry to see you leave!

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would love to be optimistic but Jake strikes me as the type that will let it fly a bit more liberally in the coming weeks. i.e. "Ratsass"

OP
OP
A

azdeftone

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I agree he has always been a good guy whether people like his on field performances or not. Sure you alot of you were not complaining when he was making great plays and winning games which is more than most have been able to do with the teams the Cards field year after year. We will see how he does in denver with some talent around him. I for one think he will do good things there! The cards well not sure what to say the cards will need to make alot of moves just to have a somewhat competetive team on the field. Just for the record Graves has instilled no faith from this fan if anything just that things have NOT changed.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
How unhappy could you be about someone that wildly overpaid you?

That would be like a 1000$ an hour hooker that won't put out calling her client fat afterwards.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It's pretty bad that we congratulate a guy for not bashing the Cards and that it's strange that he doesn't.That shoud tell you all you neeed to now about the Bidwill family business.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hard to bash someone who paid you like $45 million dollars the past 3 years or so.

Please, Jake Plummer is not a "class act". True class acts do NOT drunkenly crotch grab young ladies and make "rat's ass" comments about fans.

Please!

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you never did something stupid in a bar while at university.

I'd hate to have my history on view but then I'm not a potential meal ticket.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No, nidan, I never did. That wasn't the point of the thread or my post. Class acts do NOT put themselves in those situations.

I understand he grew up a bit in 6 years and had no repeat of such a thing. Jake has NOT shown the traits of a true class act in his time with the Cardinals IMO. That's all. No big deal.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't trying to imply that anyone molested anybody.

But I know (at least from the evenings I remember) that I did some pretty stupid things while drunk back then.

But then the UK is less hyped up about being polictlly correct, at least it was 30 years ago.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He did make a little stab at asu.

He said something to the effect...that even though he went to asu...he could count..

Well, it might not have been a stab, if we was referring to asu's rep as a party school..In that case its okay...

Comments?