Cityzen’s corner

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
#liveforever

Phil Foden is a cousin. This is a safe space for Cityzens who don’t want to be accused of being front running bandwagoners.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Familial relations are about the only reason for choosing City as a neutral.
It's not really. If you're interested in watching perhaps the highest level of football possible, you'd probably choose City. I understand that it's rooting for the Empire, but KDB, Foden, Haaland, Alvarez, Walker... they're all really good at football.

Jeremy Doku is a sub on this team! John Stones is a lumbering oaf!

If you ignore the obviously unfair financial advantages, this is a fun team to watch. If you don't want your team to draw with Burnley, come #liveforever.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It's not really. If you're interested in watching perhaps the highest level of football possible, you'd probably choose City.
If I were choosing a team, I would pick either Arsenal, maybe Spurs. I'm a Liverpool fan - they play pretty sexy football! Couldn't pick Barca/Real/either Manchester team but glad you're into the Prem!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Liverpool plays amazing football. 2011 supports Liverpool for Saleh and Van Dijk. Dunno what he’s going to do if they reset post-Klopp.
Check out the Liverpool thread in Phoenix Rising (and other soccer). The post Klopp era planning is in full effect.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I love Pep Guardiola but hate City.
I'm going to have to crack open that All or Nothing series on Amazon Prime.

Watching them just possess the ball last week in the first half against Copenhagen was mesmerizing. It's just demoralizing.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Familial relations are about the only reason for choosing City as a neutral.
I almost chose City as my team when they won their first title in 2011 when they scored 2 goals in stoppage time to win. That was super exciting.

I knew I wanted to choose a Man U rival, so my choices were City of Liverpool.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Most everyone on my son's U9 team love them and have at least one kit. They feel a little too much like the Yankees for me to support them. :)

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Most everyone on my son's U9 team love them and have at least one kit. They feel a little too much like the Yankees for me to support them. :)
Real Yankees vibes on them. Kids love to support winners if they can. When I pick up my kid at school, I see KDB and Haaland kits. That powder blue looks great though!

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Took care of business. Hopefully Haaland and KDB can get on the same page for this final run and the completion of the Chamions league.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Haaland awful quiet in this game, but he's also constantly surrounded by three dudes in white when City is in possession.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Haaland awful quiet in this game, but he's also constantly surrounded by three dudes in white when City is in possession.
He's been pretty mid ever since coming back from his foot injury. He's certainly not been the force of nature he was last season. Sad!

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He's been pretty mid ever since coming back from his foot injury. He's certainly not been the force of nature he was last season. Sad!
No doubt. The attack has been in flux since KDB and Haaland went lame. It's more dynamic; I like Foden (obviously), Grealish, Doku, and Alverez on attack more aesthetically than jamming through balls in to Erling.

You'd prefer to have both. I'm sure it'll balance out.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
No doubt. The attack has been in flux since KDB and Haaland went lame. It's more dynamic; I like Foden (obviously), Grealish, Doku, and Alverez on attack more aesthetically than jamming through balls in to Erling.

You'd prefer to have both. I'm sure it'll balance out.
Foden has been on a hell of a tear. He's probably been their best player overall this season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard