cheap shot bob..

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I actually saw him do one even worse than that. It was on a side out of bounds play. Against the Suns like 2 or 3 years ago. The Spurs were up big in the game already, and as he was running towards the ball he just fell to his left like the Thundering Arm of the Lord came from the sky and shoved him to the ground. He got the call, and I just laughed.

His day will come. I know it.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
i wouldn't mind if i saw robert horry downtown orlando i'd drop kick him right int he back..

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually saw him do one even worse than that. It was on a side out of bounds play. Against the Suns like 2 or 3 years ago. The Spurs were up big in the game already, and as he was running towards the ball he just fell to his left like the Thundering Arm of the Lord came from the sky and shoved him to the ground. He got the call, and I just laughed.

His day will come. I know it.

I remember that flop. It was horrible.

Refs need to call what they see when it happens, not assume what happened after they see results of a play. That is the biggest problem with NBA officiating.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except that half of those clips aren't of Raja flopping, its other guys (ie Brad Miller). Very uncreative, lack luster effort by whoever through that together.

And it isn't better than the other one that doesn't show ANY flops from anyone?

HooverDam

Reaction score
And it isn't better than the other one that doesn't show ANY flops from anyone?

Well at least the other one was original, this one just ripped off that idea and then only showed the player it was criticizing half the time.

Wasn't the original made by someone in the Dallas organization and played at the games?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well at least the other one was original, this one just ripped off that idea and then only showed the player it was criticizing half the time.

Wasn't the original made by someone in the Dallas organization and played at the games?

I have seen the Raja one for ages...it's old from last year too. From what it said, both were played at games.

The Raja one has better quality, other than having other people flopping in it, and is far more creative ("stop the flop" mouthed to avery).

It's more funny to me because of that kind of stuff, and the googly eyes on Del "Looks like a Chomo" Harris, etc.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I was pretty sure the Manu one was first, so I figured the Raja one was just a rip off, thats what turned me off about it. I hate ripping off others jokes, or recycling them. What usually makes me laugh is being surprised, so seeing the same joke repeated rarely does it for me.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny, I'd never seen the Manu one so I thought it was a piss poor ripoff of the Raja one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard