Changes for Next Season?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The same way you decided Phrazbit has personal issues with Cousins.

oh because I got on here and talked about I thought Chris Paul had attitude problems and his teammates hated him?

oh wait I didn’t do that did it

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh because I got on here and talked about I thought Chris Paul had attitude problems and his teammates hated him?

oh wait I didn’t do that did it

Where did Phraz say that his teammates hated him? He said Cousins whines constantly to everyone, including his own teammates.

Scroll up and reread his post or do you want me to quote it? Ill go ahead and quote it so you don't have an excuse to miss it again.

I'm not touching Cousins with a 10 foot pole. He's a disaster at everything but getting his, he whines and complains constantly to his own teammates. We butchered the Clippers when they'd put him on the court.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where did Phraz say that his teammates hated him? He said Cousins whines constantly to everyone, including his own teammates.

Scroll up and reread his post or do you want me to quote it? Ill go ahead and quote it so you don't have an excuse to miss it again.

I appreciate your efforts but you should know I really don’t care enough about this fake fight you’ve taken on

grown men lol

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’ve been pro-Cousins but I doubt Jones or Monty would trust him. Plus I’m pretty sure he hates CP3.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve been pro-Cousins but I doubt Jones or Monty would trust him. Plus I’m pretty sure he hates CP3.

Their interactions are well documented
Cousins is the bonehead of all boneheads. His freethrow miss in a crucial game, he’s been in the league for so long and doesn’t know the rule? Aside from the lack of bball IQ, there’s the lack of meaningful impact to winning. He gets numbers but at what expense. And third, the antics he brings. And last, the injury history. I’m not a fan overall.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Put me down as someone very against Cousins. I saw enough to know he is useless when you are trying to play winning basketball.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your efforts but you should know I really don’t care enough about this fake fight you’ve taken on

grown men lol

This isn't a fight, it wasn't even an argument. It was a discussion that you initiated. You have a habit of claiming others take things too seriously rather just admitting you were wrong. Its cool, that's what you do, but don't try to project your feelings on other people. If you didn't care then you wouldn't have tried spinning what others said.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The two bigs I like are Noel, and to a lesser degree Blake Griffin. Cody Zeller wouldn't be horrible for the right price either.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put me down as someone very against Cousins. I saw enough to know he is useless when you are trying to play winning basketball.

This is how I feel about Cousins. I'd take him if he's all that's left in February after the buy out market has dried up but that's as early as I'd add him at this point.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
No Cousins. At this point, he is just a crazy Big Sauce. Can't move, but has size and strength, along with low-post scoring ability.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
JJ and Monty would never allow Cousins to be signed.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JJ and Monty would never allow Cousins to be signed.

I don't believe Paul would let it happen either...

Note, this is from 2018 and they had a lot of words for each other this postseason as well.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah Cousins is too much of a liability, the refs already hate us (supposedly) adding another ******** wouldn't help.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is sooo hard to improve a team when it is at this level. Every change has the potential to make things worse. Most GM's try to do too much. Popovich did a good job as a gm when in this situation. The key is to NOT undervalue your present players. The problem you create is often bigger than the problem you solve.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This isn't a fight, it wasn't even an argument. It was a discussion that you initiated. You have a habit of claiming others take things too seriously rather just admitting you were wrong. Its cool, that's what you do, but don't try to project your feelings on other people. If you didn't care then you wouldn't have tried spinning what others said.

it’s not a right or wrong thing. It’s his opinion and it’s my opinion. Opinions aren’t facts.

facts are black and white.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it’s not a right or wrong thing. It’s his opinion and it’s my opinion. Opinions aren’t facts.

facts are black and white.

It is factual that you lied about what he said. That's pretty black and white. Its cool, you're a liar and think that's not a big deal. You do you, I guess.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It is sooo hard to improve a team when it is at this level. Every change has the potential to make things worse. Most GM's try to do too much. Popovich did a good job as a gm when in this situation. The key is to NOT undervalue your present players. The problem you create is often bigger than the problem you solve.

Which is why we need to re-sign Payne if he will take $10 million per season, fill in the holes at the 4 and the 5 with free agents, and call it a day. It's also why it would have been nice to use Carter's salary slot to fill one of the holes at the 4 and the 5.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is factual that you lied about what he said. That's pretty black and white. Its cool, you're a liar and think that's not a big deal. You do you, I guess.

again confusing opinions with facts but that’s ok.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Interesting. McDermott not bad, Mcgee would be nice, but would prefer Noel