Changes for Next Season?

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Might as well get this thread started. It's inevitable.

Raindog

Reaction score
Highest priority has to be get at least one, if not two legit post bigs - one to spell Ayton and at least one who can play along side him against bigger lineups. Crowder or Saric isn't going to do it. I would like to see Richaun Holmes back here if that's somehow doable.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Highest priority has to be get at least one, if not two legit post bigs - one to spell Ayton and at least one who can play along side him against bigger lineups. Crowder or Saric isn't going to do it. I would like to see Richaun Holmes back here if that's somehow doable.
Agreed and saric is unlikely to play at all next season

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns have to get bigger. That was an epic collapse. They were out worked and couldn’t handle the physical play of the Bucks.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
They have to get a big with some athleticism or at least enough size to score in the low post.
Beyond that, it's just player development. Bridges, Ayton, Johnson should all be getting better. Hope that Booker learned something from the playoffs as well.

It's easy to get frustrated with the Suns' finals performance, but we have to remember that this team did not make playoffs last year. Nobody outside of Crodwer has finals experience. Hell, nobody except for Crowder and Paul have any significant playoff experience.
This season was a huge sucess, but they just didn't have enough size or experience do put Milwaukee away.

Raindog

Reaction score
Signing Ayton to a big money extension is a huge mistake. Trade him for pieces and picks, extend CP3 and build around the backcourt.

While I share some significant reservations about Ayton, I think its about 100% likely they sign him to the big extension. We are just going to have to find a way to limit the impact of his lazy and soft play, and take advantage of some of the skills he does bring.

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A PG who isn’t going to have a panic attack when it matters most.

Chris Paul now has the most blown 2-0 leads in the best of 7 series at 4....4!!!!!

yeah I get it but he can’t have 5 assist tonight and 3 turnovers are you kidding me. No way on gods green earth should we give him the extension and money he wants at 37.

this loss is on Monty and Paul hopefully Monty will learn from this but this is who Paul is.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Middleton is going to get paid. The Bucks can’t afford him.

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nothing major. We need frontcourt depth badly. Address that, resign Payne, extend Paul, and go into next year with a chip on our shoulder.