Chandler Jones to the Raiders

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sending a CRT team in is always a disaster for someone that may have head injury related issues. They always escalate the blow up. Shame on the Raiders if this is true about CRT.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Josh Jacobs
Meh, not sure I'd count him...it's just a replacement for the franchise tag, right? I think a few have been franchised or signed amended 1 year deals instead of the tag, like Jacobs. Ha e any actually signed a regular multi year contract?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Edmonds with the Stillers a few years ago.
Still only signed a 1 year deal... basically avoiding a tag. Have any signed a traditional multi year contract after not having 5th year picked up? I can find any.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Still only signed a 1 year deal... basically avoiding a tag. Have any signed a traditional multi year contract after not having 5th year picked up? I can find any.
Well, he didn't ask for multi-year deals. And it was far from avoiding a tag. He went out and couldn't find a long-term deal anywhere, so he signed on for cheap with the team he knew. I don't even know where he is now. We're not talking about his better brother with the Bills. This is the less talented brother.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Is he really burning money? He's probably on his final contract and he's not going to lose any of that guaranteed money. He's burning his reputation though.

Not in his final year and he did get 32m guaranteed.

Raiders will be taking a big hit for this one.

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson