CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In an article posted on ESPN, Todd McShay just identified Jake Haener, QB Fresno as the most intriguing prospect in the upcoming Senior Bowl. You may recall I championed him a month ago as the late round QB worth watching. McShay think he might go round 2. Seems more likely to me to go round 3. I don’t see him as the next Tom Brady, but he could be a solid number 2 for many years.
Yes you did. I watched some highlights and he seems to have a little bit of the “ it factor”.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have been giving us Haener late in my mock drafts. It would not shock me if Haener turns out to be the best of this draft in the long run. Depends entirely on the team and coach however. Maybe the Pats will roll the dice on him in hopes of you know what.

If Haener is gone, I sometimes give us the TCU QB, is it Duggan? I think with the right HC maybe he could use Duggan in a creative way like the Saints do with Hill.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Draft this dude. I often pick him in round 2 of mocks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Draft this dude. I often pick him in round 2 of mocks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Usually wing span tightly correlates with height. Almost always very close to same measurement. But that measurement is way at the end of the bell curve.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah just listed his Top 50 prospects with Jalen Carter being number 1.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Cam Mellor of Pro Football Network now has Jalen Carter on top of his Big Board.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah has Packers selecting Nolan Smith, Edge, Georgia, Senior. Here is his summation. Smith had his season cut short by injury, but he’s shown enough promise in his career to warrant top-15 consideration. He has elite burst and change of direction. Expect him to garner some comparisons to Pro Bowler Haason Reddick. Ouch!