CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd love for us to draft the Kansas State runningback Deuce Vaughn. At 5'6 he fits our team's identity. Nasty combination of speed and power and he has averaged > 5 yards per carry every year in college.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Stroud would be a solid option for a team like Detroit or Seattle if they signed Geno to a short term deal. He has ability but needs a lot of work.
He's mentally one of the weakest QB's I have seen. He's great with a clean pocket and probably wows in 7 on 7 drills but anything goes awry and he's a mess. Plus, he's throwing to the best WR group in the country.

He has great arm talent but I don't see how he shakes his skittishness at the NFL level. He makes Kyler Murray look like John Elway when it comes to toughness.

I was watching yesterday and mentioned if you put that TCU Qb's toughness and will to win in CJ Stroud, then you'd have something.

On a side note, I don't know what kind of prospect he is but the Tulane QB, Pratt, was very impressive.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if what Andre Carter's stock will be around draft. Has been injured and numbers really dropped from last year but he definitely has potential along with size and athleticism. Usually service academy athletes could apply for waivers to delay service commitments to play professionally immediately after graduation but there is a new bill going to be passed by Congress that will no longer allow delayed service so athletes would have to serve commitment before playing professionally. So will a team take him early and just wait for him or will he drop? ARZ has too many needs to fill immediately but if Carter drops past 3rd round I would definitely take him in 4th round and wait for him.