CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Wow on Jonny Wilson, he played like trash last year at ASU. Maybe that says everything we need to know about Herm. Happy for the kid, unhappy for the Sun devils.
He also had horrible QB from Jaden Daniels. Dude is straight trash. I'd take Emory Jones over him and he hasn't been that impressive.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
RB Gibbs from Alabama looks so fast and smooth running. Making multiple Tennessee players grasping for air

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Kincaid for Utah is a Zach Ertz clone, right down to Jersey #. Not sure where he's gonna be drafted, but pairing him with McBride would have the TE position set for a few years.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Permitting a critical injury, could forget about looking at QBs with his contract.
If a team offered a couple of 1st rounders for Murray I could see ARZ considering it. I don't think Bidwill feels Murray is his franchise QB and felt pressure to get deal done which is why I feel he took his time. A QB desperate team like CAR or HOU would be best bets.

The contract itself isn't untradeable, even mediocre QB's are going to get paid going forward so it's not like the inflated QB salary balloon is going to pop.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If a team offered a couple of 1st rounders for Murray I could see ARZ considering it. I don't think Bidwill feels Murray is his franchise QB and felt pressure to get deal done which is why I feel he took his time. A QB desperate team like CAR or HOU would be best bets.

The contract itself isn't untradeable, even mediocre QB's are going to get paid going forward so it's not like the inflated QB salary balloon is going to pop.

The dead money is untradeable.

It's $59m next year. $46m the year after. $33m in '25.

He's not going anywhere.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

Not impossible, but seems improbable a GM would put his job on the line for Murray.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison