Center wish list

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What's the story with Richaun Holmes in Sacramento? He seemed to be doing really well and even got a new contract, but then fell out of favor.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
If we had our 12.5m MLE, I'd try Brook Lopez and Plumlee who are UFA. For trades Adams, Turner might be available?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we had our 12.5m MLE, I'd try Brook Lopez and Plumlee who are UFA. For trades Adams, Turner might be available?

I think the Suns taxpayer MLE will be around $5,000,000. They didn't use it last season.

The biannual exception will be around $4,448,000. The Suns didn't use it either.

Also, the Suns received a trade exception in the Saric trade for $4,975,371.

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
What's the story with Richaun Holmes in Sacramento? He seemed to be doing really well and even got a new contract, but then fell out of favor.

Motrezl Harrell is a similar case. Neither is really a center, but both are probably available.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I think the Suns taxpayer MLE will be around $5,000,000. They didn't use it last season.

The biannual exception will be around $4,448,000. The Suns didn't use it either.

Also, the Suns received a trade exception in the Saric trade for $4,975,371.
Another benefit of being rid of Sarver. I wonder how much better of a team we could have had if Sarver hadn't sat on those for the last... oh, I'm going to guess... every year.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Motrezl Harrell is a similar case. Neither is really a center, but both are probably available.

With Holmes it seems more to do with character and that’s one of the reasons we moved on from him.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think Lopez has some tread left on that tire. I'd beep Bizzy and Landale behind him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are the Phoenix Suns we don't know how to center. Just get it over with and grab up all the horrible shooting guards we can find.

If only the Suns had embraced point guard city. The Suns passed on a bunch of good ones in recent years.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here’s what I want,

An Oliver Miller clone who doesn’t like donuts

Seriously has this team ever had a good center?

Off subject a bit but does anyone remember Mark West? Literally he would be called for a foul walking onto the court.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Robinson isn’t really good and if Warriors culture couldn’t get Wiseman right I want no part of him plus he’s never played more than 45 games bad attitude and injuries is not a good combo
Beggars can't be choosers. We have very little in terms of assets to obtain a center.

I am just listing youngish guys I think would be adequate long term solutions IMO.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Beggars can't be choosers. We have very little in terms of assets to obtain a center.

I am just listing youngish guys I think would be adequate long term solutions IMO.

We have a guy who’s better than both on the roster now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Haliburton miss really pisses me off. He gonna be special.

Yeah, don't get me going.

The Suns passed on Fox for Jackson, possibly could have traded for Shai and could have drafted Haliburton.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We have a guy who’s better than both on the roster now.
No kidding. But the consensus seems to be he has to go at all costs. I thought the question was just what were replacement possibilities.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No kidding. But the consensus seems to be he has to go at all costs. I thought the question was just what were replacement possibilities.

That’s fine but I’m not gonna replace him with a bum lol

Some of these names are comical.

Sunshooter

Registered
Reaction score
Jaxson Hayes anyone?
maybe a steal if the courtside problems are solved.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Hayes seems like he just floats through games. Same as Ayton.