Center wish list

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
PHX Suns: "Wanted Center. 7 foot tall preferred, will accept 6' 10" ish. MUST HAVE BIG HANDS. Able to catch passes without dropping ball. Experience in rebounding and guarding opposing big men a plus."

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, the Suns can add a starting center if they trade Ayton. I want to keep Landale and Biyombo.

Having more depth at power forward is needed.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully, the Suns can add a starting center if they trade Ayton. I want to keep Landale and Biyombo.

Having more depth at power forward is needed.

I'd probably prefer Biyombo take a job on the coaching staff and bring back Big Frank. Hell, Frank works as a 3rd PF. I'd like a PF/C that can play Center in "small ball" type of lineups where everyone is a legit 3pt threat.

It's no coincidence this teams fortunes went into the toilet when we let Frank go.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'd probably prefer Biyombo take a job on the coaching staff and bring back Big Frank. Hell, Frank works as a 3rd PF. I'd like a PF/C that can play Center in "small ball" type of lineups where everyone is a legit 3pt threat.

It's no coincidence this teams fortunes went into the toilet when we let Frank go.
Lol

Is this a sarcastic post?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bring back Frank!

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want Frank back. He'd be an excellent 3rd string big. He's a great locker room guy, that's been proven. The team did fall apart when he was waived at the end of last season as well. I'm not saying it was on him but he was our victory cigar.

Frank would be a perfect third center

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
No he wouldn’t.

How can anyone take you seriously when you post such nonsense? I liked Frank, but come on—take off the hate glasses for a minute.
DA is terrible - how sad will it be that the return on CP & The brick launcher will be 5X what it will be from the "Entertainer" and is -7 +/- for the season. Tank probably would have played in game 6 instead of the soft quitter and his "contusion"

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
IDK we can afford BOTH Plume and Ayton. Landale is saying he wants to be here, and last playoff series he worked those offensive boards like no other. I want him as a backup C. Bismack is a block machine. If wants back, I sign him too. Then it's do we stay with Ayton? Or try and Vet min a C in here?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson