Cats vs. Cardinals

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
The game isn't online or on t.v. so I didn't get to watch.

It looks like we'll pull this one out despite trailing most of the game.

Not sure what to take from the box-score. Turner played very little? We shot 41 free throws versus 13 for Ball State and hit 70% vs. their 46%. Were we that aggressive or whistles just going our way tonight? Must have been in the bonus really early. Shot fairly well from 3 again. 8-20 for 40%. I'll take that every game. Solo with 16 & 11, I hope he continues to be strong on the boards like that.

Anyone else watch? Share your thoughts.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not sure what to take from the box-score. Turner played very little? We shot 41 free throws versus 13 for Ball State and hit 70% vs. their 46%. Were we that aggressive or whistles just going our way tonight? Must have been in the bonus really early. Shot fairly well from 3 again. 8-20 for 40%. I'll take that every game. Solo with 16 & 11, I hope he continues to be strong on the boards like that.

I recorded it but I haven't watched it yet. It was on Fox College Sports although I didn't get it in HD. Still kind of pissed that they keep giving us sporting contests that aren't in HD. No excuse for it IMO but Verizon FIOS (and I'm sure many other cable systems) keep dragging their feet in this area.

Steve

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
I recorded it but I haven't watched it yet. It was on Fox College Sports although I didn't get it in HD. Still kind of pissed that they keep giving us sporting contests that aren't in HD. No excuse for it IMO but Verizon FIOS (and I'm sure many other cable systems) keep dragging their feet in this area.

Steve

Yeah, it's why I stopped ordering League Pass for the NBA. I mean it's 2011, every NBA telecast is in HD, if you don't want to carry it you're just lazy and screwing your viewers. So the NBA & Cox aren't getting my cash until that changes.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This team is still learning how to play with each other. Fogg played extremely well as did Hill. Parrom played his first game and hit a big 3 in the second half. Nick Johnson also provided a big boost. He really loves to play defense. They need to work on their free throw shooting. Up next is Thursday against St. John's at Madison Square Garden. It will be shown on ESPN.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's why I stopped ordering League Pass for the NBA. I mean it's 2011, every NBA telecast is in HD, if you don't want to carry it you're just lazy and screwing your viewers. So the NBA & Cox aren't getting my cash until that changes.

Exactly.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard