Cats vs Beavers

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cats have come out smoking as they lead 32-8. Hopefully O'Neil substitutes a lot tonight.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
LOL I cant believe we are gonna knock Arizona State Junior College out of the tourney because we get to face OSU again..... he he he

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cats set a Pac-10 record by scoring 59 points in the first half as they are up 59-21. Nic Wise sure makes a difference.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cats set a Pac-10 record by scoring 59 points in the first half as they are up 59-21. Nic Wise sure makes a difference.

Cats are playing well, but the Cats are going to win this one by 30+, with or without Wise. Oregon State quit a long time ago.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cats are playing well, but the Cats are going to win this one by 30+, with or without Wise. Oregon State quit a long time ago.

Nic Wise makes this a totally different team. He is one of their best defensive players and he is the only point guard on this team. Bayless does not have to worry about playing the point and plays his normal position. Nic and Bayless on the court at the same time is good news for the Cats.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Well, that dropped our RPI from 32 to 40 which is what you get for putting yourself in a position to lose to bad teams.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on, try to enjoy a victory.

He is being realistic. The only positives from a game like that are
A) No one got hurt
B) Wise got some good minutes

U of A's stake on a bid is it's RPI. If not for that, they wouldn't be in the conversation for a bid.

Ken Pomeroy has the U of A RPI at 34 still.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Yeah, realtimerpi.com was incorrect last night. My bad.

Oregon State is perhaps the worst baskeball team in Pac-10 history. Obviously it was nice blowing them out and getting the starters some rest but tonight's game is of utmost importance. I think they're in regardless along with ASU (things for the most part are going as planned in the mid-major tourneys) but a W just for the hell of it owuld be nice.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go Cats. With ASU out, there is nothing for me to cheer for except to see UCLA lose.

Win the damned tournament and send Howland and his thugs to a #2 seed, hopefully not in the West.