Carmelo Anthony busted for DUI

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they should have to forfeit games and let the Warriors in the playoffs now!

:D

As always with his money can't he afford a driver?

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
he seems like a wanna be thug to me.
He doesn't seem like a wannabe thug... he is a wannabe thug. remember when he sucker punched that guy on the Knicks and then ran... I haven't cared for him much anyway and now this makes me dislike him even more.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ticketed and released at the scene? No breathalyzer? No night in jail? They don't know how he got home? I don't know how a DUI works in Colorado, but if that's it then he's lucky that he doesn't live in Arizona where they frickin' stomp you into the ground. There was either special treatment or Colorado has ridiculously lenient DUI laws.

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
DUI is probably the crime that I hate most. I personally know people who have been hurt by it...it's a very selfish, ignorant thing to do.

I just hope he learns from it, and behaves more like a team leader should.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Ticketed and released at the scene? No breathalyzer? No night in jail? They don't know how he got home? I don't know how a DUI works in Colorado, but if that's it then he's lucky that he doesn't live in Arizona where they frickin' stomp you into the ground. There was either special treatment or Colorado has ridiculously lenient DUI laws.

The cops must be Nuggets fans. They know they couldn't get far in the playoffs without Anthony.

I doubt you will see anything come out of us. Probably some fines and community service. It's ridiculous the special treatment celebrities/athletes get these days.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They said in the article that "Denver police don't jail DUI suspects and Anthony was no exception".

nowagimp

Reaction score
they should have to forfeit games and let the Warriors in the playoffs now!

:D

As always with his money can't he afford a driver?

I wonder what Stern is thinking about this. Carmelo has hurt his marketability, and the nuggets image. All those little kids with their melo shirts are now supporting a drunk driver, almost a leper in this society. I guess it is much less of a problem than the Donaghy scandal.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This guy is now officially the team leader of the Denver Thuggets.
I wish i could say that i made that up myself.
It baffles me how these guys can get caught drinkin & drivin.
You're a millionaire....take a cab! Hire a driver!
Dumb.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
sad to hear that, i guess AI must turn into the MVP that he is.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard