Cards Main Page

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Simple question here how many people here still go the Main page gotta admitt it since they dropped the forum I rarely go there anymore plus it has gotten confusing to use at times

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Simple question here how many people here still go the Main page gotta admitt it since they dropped the forum I rarely go there anymore plus it has gotten confusing to use at times
Are you talking about the Cards official site? I do from time to time. Dave Pasch has a good podcast and from time to time I’ll listen to the audio files. Obviously a lot of it is fluff but they’re also doing a folktales thing that is really good.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All the articles and content get posted to Twitter, no need for the website anymore besides hosting

Most content that gets posted to Twitter is a blurp of the main article and they leave a link to the full article to their main page. So the site is still needed.

No way they could post a full article on Twitter.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most content that gets posted to Twitter is a blurp of the main article and they leave a link to the full article to their main page. So the site is still needed.

No way they could post a full article on Twitter.
Yeah....that's what I'm saying. It's a content host

there is no reason for me to actually type in the URL if I'm active on their Twitter feed.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've looked for ASFN on twitter and couldn't find it. If there is a link I would appreciate it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Almost never. I used to visit the Word From the Birds blog but now even that seems unnecessary. The only reason I traffic that website is when I want to see who’s coaching the defensive backs or something.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was talking about ASFN having a main page as sort of an introduction to the forum.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I go there once in a while to check the roster for players jersey #s, box scores, schedule etc. I sometimes read the Spanish content as a hobby to learn new words and phrases. That's about it.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I was talking about ASFN having a main page as sort of an introduction to the forum.
ah, then no. I’m from Syracuse and only care about the Cardinals, although I wish you all luck with your other teams.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ah, then no. I’m from Syracuse and only care about the Cardinals, although I wish you all luck with your other teams.

I was talking about ASFN having more of a social media presence to attract more posters to this website.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard