Cards Begin 14-Week Voluntary Off-Season Program

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
I'd venture to say about 95% of this board is in the same boat.
Yeah, but probably close 10 100% of the board aren't pro athletes. They're supposed to look like at least that!

Brevity

Tryin' to get my lap back
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Really? I'm not that impressed. He's in the middle of a curl and he still doesn't look all that impressive to me. :shrug:

If the season were starting tomorrow I would agree. However, I would guess he's been taking it easy since the end of last season.

P.S. If this message pisses you off, then please disregard. If you got arms like that then I'm in trouble.

Last edited:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brevity said:
P.S. If this message pisses you off, then please disregard. If you got arms like that then I'm in trouble.
Finally, I'm starting to get some respect around here.

You! Do my dishes!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
My god Im about the same weight/height as Mccown and I lift double that. No wonder he fumbles.

WHats funny is how you all comment but you have no clue where in his workout he is or what type of workout hes doing.

He could pyramiding and on his way back down. He could be on rep #20 of a burnout set.

I am about the same Size as McCown too and can lift more weight than that. Yet I work up to the weight. I just dont pick up 90lb dumbells and start doing a shoulder press with them. Anyone who does isnt very bright. I would be struggling to if that was rep #20 of a burnout set etc....

Your hatred clouds your judgement!

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
45 pounds sitting and lifting above your head is a VERY tough thing to do.......that's a total of 90 there, on free weights, no machine.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Shane H said:
WHats funny is how you all comment but you have no clue where in his workout he is or what type of workout hes doing.

He could pyramiding and on his way back down. He could be on rep #20 of a burnout set.

I am about the same Size as McCown too and can lift more weight than that. Yet I work up to the weight. I just dont pick up 90lb dumbells and start doing a shoulder press with them. Anyone who does isnt very bright. I would be struggling to if that was rep #20 of a burnout set etc....

Your hatred clouds your judgement!

BINGO.... :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard