Cards 2022 Training Camp July 26th

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I watched a lot of the linebackers today. Simmons is easily the best athlete. He was very smooth in his drills. The new kid Cameron Thomas has been staying with the linebackers but he doesn’t look like a lb to me. He does look good pass rushing on the line though.
Marcell Ateman wr looks like a keeper with size , hands and smooth. Andy Isabella has caught everything his way. Caught two tds today. In the four practices that I went to he has stayed on the field. Even for special teams. I think he makes the team.
Kyler Murray hasn’t done much other than sign autographs. JJ Watt looks like he’s all the way back.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I watched a lot of the linebackers today. Simmons is easily the best athlete. He was very smooth in his drills. The new kid Cameron Thomas has been staying with the linebackers but he doesn’t look like a lb to me. He does look good pass rushing on the line though.
Marcell Ateman wr looks like a keeper with size , hands and smooth. Andy Isabella has caught everything his way. Caught two tds today. In the four practices that I went to he has stayed on the field. Even for special teams. I think he makes the team.
Kyler Murray hasn’t done much other than sign autographs. JJ Watt looks like he’s all the way back.

They play A.I. enough to garner some interest then will trade him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great! Let's start the season with a thick layer of rust.

You don't play your star QB a ton in the preseason, but he needs game work.

He didn't play a snap last preseason I don't think? He started 7-0.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a minority opinion across the NFL.

I'm more concerned about him missing practice time, TBH. I care far, far less about him missing out on 20 snaps across three preseason game than I do about the dozens or hundreds of reps he's missing because he switched Xbox controllers and is now a little sore.
uhhh...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose