Cardinals trade pick #23 for Hollywood Brown

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll be signing a new deal. I kinda like it. If we're rolling with KM, we have to stack the deck on offense for him. This counts, big time.
As one of the biggest defenders of Kyler on the board. I dont love it on or off the field.

Old man overreaction, but he has a gaming problem as well.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll be signing a new deal. I kinda like it. If we're rolling with KM, we have to stack the deck on offense for him. This counts, big time.

He is still on rookie deal, same as Kyler. Could pick up 5th year option and keep him two years before extending. But then you have two potentially disgruntled players.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Should've got at least another pick for next year in second round.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it depends on if Johnson is still there he seems to be sliding. if he's there at 23 I won't like this trade. But right now I'm ok because we get a deep threat for Kyler.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Kind of hate it...kind of...well...

Hollywood has shown actual NFL talent. Would any receiver at #23 overall have been as good as him?
Let’s look at this trade next year through the lens of Dotson because all the other top WRs were gone. Plus we got a 3rd.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The old Mel Kiper clip needs to be played from the Colts. It would go something like this:

Kiper “Steve Keim obviously doesn’t understand the NFL draft when taking WRs that why he fails miserably with them. Keim “who the hell is Mel Kiper”.

Unbelievable lol ugh

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You know this has Kyler’s input all over it. I don’t want to see him pouting this year when the pocket collapses on him and he goes fetal 8 years behind the LOS on 3rd and 7.
Either its all Kyler or Keim had good intel that Kenyon Green was going to be gone before we pick. If Zion is gone I cant get mad at it. Just would have targeted someone else.