Cardinals @ Rams postgame thread

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Even if Cardinals start 7-0 next year, everyone (except the die hards on this board) will see the record as mickey mouse team.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol the earliest postgame thread in the history of ASFN.

This should have been expected. The last 6 weeks should have prepared us all for what tonight was.
This is true, we all could see it coming over the last half of the season that this team weee frauds .

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Even if Cardinals start 7-0 next year, everyone (except the die hards on this board) will see the record as mickey mouse team.
And deservedly so. They are front runners until they prove otherwise.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Seeing Kyler at his best makes me keep the faith there.

I really want to see a COMPETENT NFL playcaller get a shot at him. My personal choice is the Chiefs system. Eric Bienemy.

Keim, Kliff, Vance, all but Kugler....... I want gone.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

I really want to see a COMPETENT NFL playcaller get a shot at him. My personal choice is the Chiefs system. Eric Bienemy.

Nobody is hiring Eric the enemy ... certainly not the bidwills...
Eric has a criminal history which includes domestic battery iirc.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also please stop with the Isaiah Simmons hype.

Vance Joseph is atrocious, we know this, but I’m not blaming him for a guy that can not play the damn run cause he always shoots the wrong gaps. You can’t put him at safety because his legs are too clunky & he can’t flip his hips as a Derwin James. I don’t think you can put him anywhere to be a consistently good player. It’s absolutely embarrassing.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also please stop with the Isaiah Simmons hype.

Vance Joseph is atrocious, we know this, but I’m not blaming him for a guy that can not play the damn run cause he always shoots the wrong gaps. You can’t put him at safety because his legs are too clunky & he can’t flip his hips as a Derwin James. I don’t think you can put him anywhere to be a consistently good player. It’s absolutely embarrassing.
Steve Keim gives a puzzle that is unsolvable..

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Nobody is hiring Eric the enemy ... certainly not the bidwills...
Eric has a criminal history which includes domestic battery iirc.
Maybe a Fangio / Nagy or Pederson combo then.

We need the slant's and speed routes for this offense to take consistent flight. I'm convinced this horizontal crap is meant for the college game where the hashes are so much wider.

There has to be a better vision for what Kyler can be.

Morty

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m going to reserve judgment regarding MB until about Thursday/Friday. If he chooses to keep his buddies around then it falls on him.
Just wait they will spin this..."it was a great season... we learned a lot...no excuses but injuries took their toll...no one to blame...we got guys we needed but you can't prevent injuries...Murry is still learning and improving...Coach says this one is on him he called a bad game...his first playoff game he'll learn...our record showed great improvement we are headed in the right direction..." SK will look for some more players that will get injured to get himself another year of excuses.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

But he’s only at his best when everything is perfect for him. Almost any sign of adversity he crumbles. Just losing Hop can’t be to blame for this epic collapse.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave