Cardinals mulling sweeping changes: GM Steve Keim could join Raiders, head-coach search likely

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Why.

Got somebody better? Don't know what you got till its gone.
Yeah, odds are we don't get a GM who is worse than one who:

1. Spends his weekends getting hammered and screwing around on his wife in very public settings
2. Botches every 1st round draft pick
3. Oversaw the destruction of a roster that was a Super Bowl favorite to one of it not the worst in the NFL in 3 years
4. Hired a coach who clearly is a deer in headlights and forced on him an OC that the game has passed by years ago

Time for an entire franchise reset.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll let ownership handle that. As a fan I haven't been happy with the product on the field for 3 going on 4 years.

Then that's on you. BA's last two years we were destroyed by injuries that don't got a damn thing to do with the front office that's just bad luck.

This was a rebuilding year did you think we were gonna be good this year? You honestly thought that lol

All im doing is just asking your opinion. You seem to be hardcore new GM so you must have thought about

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Then that's on you. BA's last two years we were destroyed by injuries that don't got a damn thing to do with the front office that's just bad luck.

This was a rebuilding year did you think we were gonna be good this year? You honestly thought that lol

All im doing is just asking your opinion. You seem to be hardcore new GM so you must have thought about

Don't think I'm the only one on this board that feels that way guy. We aren't rebuilding by the way, we are getting our asses kicked all the way to possibly the worst record in the league. I think you have to be the only one on that "let's keep management/hc boat"

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't think I'm the only one on this board that feels that way guy. We aren't rebuilding by the way, we are getting our asses kicked all the way to possibly the worst record in the league. I think you have to be the only one on that "let's keep management/hc boat"

Im not in the keep the HC boat at all. He needs to be gone the second the season ends. That's something you've made up.

Look at the Falcons. Weren't they just playing for a championship? The Eagles? Welcome to the NFL.

This is a process you have to be realistic. SK built a veteran win now team and they won. Then age and injuries took there toll.

SK moves up drafts the QBOTF and a really good looking WR.

No we are in the process of building it up again

All im asking is to give me some names of guys you think would do a better job being the cardinals GM. If you don't then just say I don't know really

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Im not in the keep the HC boat at all. He needs to be gone the second the season ends. That's something you've made up.

Look at the Falcons. Weren't they just playing for a championship? The Eagles? Welcome to the NFL.

This is a process you have to be realistic. SK built a veteran win now team and they won. Then age and injuries took there toll.

All im asking is to give me some names of guys you think would do a better job being the cardinals GM. If you don't then just say I don't know really
Go look at our 2016 and 2017 drafts. That's the reason we suck, not going all in during the BA years. The 2014 draft was also a disaster.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

It ain't my job as a fan to know all up and coming GMs. Does that make my statement incorrect?

I've said in my previous reply I haven't been happy with the product on the field for 3-4 years. Our offensive line is atrocious, our coaching staff is total garbage, we have a lot of holes on this team.

Who does that all fall on? It's not difficult to take a team and turn it into a winner in one season in the NFL, yet here we are, terrible again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA