Cardinals - In-season clown show - HardKnocks

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why would you post this? There are many of us who have never watched it and never will.
Unprecedented look into the behind the scenes of our favorite team? Seeing how these guys interact outside of press conferences? Seeing how Kliff interacts with the players? Seeing personalities? Getting a look into practice? How could your general curiosity not lead you to watch?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Unprecedented look into the behind the scenes of our favorite team? Seeing how these guys interact outside of press conferences? Seeing how Kliff interacts with the players? Seeing personalities? Getting a look into practice? How could your general curiosity not lead you to watch?
That has been answered by myself and others here. I have no desire to watch it. Again, why call others a liar?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think being on Hard Knocks may save Kingsbury from bing fired. I don't see Bidwill firing him while the show is being recorded and watched nationwide. Too much drama and public attention for Bidwill. He can only hope that the Cards start winning.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bro I will watch none of this train wreck team on Hard Knocks I can promise you that lol. I’d rather watch re-runs of Golden Girls
Absolute facts. There has to be a reason to watch and right now, I can't even stand to look at an actual game of this team. Just a bunch of unlikeable cats on my tv screen? So many other things/shows I'd rather watch.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I’m as pissed as anyone about this team but I am excited to see Hard Knocks. I do think it’s funny that some are saying there’s no way you’re gonna waste your time watching Hard Knocks….but yet you spend your time on this site complaining.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m as pissed as anyone about this team but I am excited to see Hard Knocks. I do think it’s funny that some are saying there’s no way you’re gonna waste your time watching Hard Knocks….but yet you spend your time on this site complaining.
of course they are going to watch. it's the same as the people who post "I'M DONE WITH THIS TEAM! NOT WATCHING ANOTHER GAME THIS SEASON!"

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Has the presence of the cameras contributed to some of our issues this season?

Some teams may be mature and composed enough to handle constant media presence. I'm not sure we are.

Perhaps I'm inventing excuses here

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You know what makes video series like this hard to watch? it's when the Cardinals do something positive and the overly dramatic and triumphant music kicks in. I'm worn out on it. It's the reason I didn't even try to sit through an episode of Folktales.

I will be watching Hard Knocks though. And when they get to the end of the Oakland game and the overly dramatic and triumphant music kicks up and they act like the Cardinals just won the Super Bowl, I'll be ready with a barf bucket next to the couch. But I will be watching.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson