Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I wouldn’t touch that hot mess in Denver that trade killed them

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If there's no announcement today of a new head coach by the Cards, what does that mean in terms of the likelihood of Payton becoming the new head coach?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If there's no announcement today of a new head coach by the Cards, what does that mean in terms of the likelihood of Payton becoming the new head coach?
I think if there's an announcement today, it would be someone other than Payton (Flores???)...I think if there's no announcement today, it's Payton and they are gonna let him announce it publicly on Sunday NFL on Fox, with a presser then scheduled for Monday. Just my perception.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Are we going to get stuck with our fourth??
That's definitely the worry here. It's like, over the moon excitement, or complete letdown.

Like, with Payton, you can get up on the podium and call it a huge success. If we didn't hire him and came out on Saturday or Monday with a "we've hired Reich/Quinn and didn't feel like Payton fit the organization's vision/the compensation was too steep," fine.

With Flores, it feels more like you were left at the altar with Payton, Reich, Quinn, and Ryans.

If it's VJ, it's like "uh no one wanted to come here and since Joseph is under contract we didn't let him leave. Thanks for playing!"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr