Cardinals @ Dbacks Series Thread

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
And look at Drury. 'Time to put him permanently in RF and Peralta in CF. I don't think we are going to lose a beat in fielding vs. Owings in CF.

Chip can decide what he is going to do with Owings. Apparently Ahmed is going to remain at SS even now that he has sunk below the Mendoza Line.

It is so good to see Rubby showing good signs. Great signs tonight! I've had confidence in our new Pitching coach, despite the struggles of our gypsy #1 and #2 starters. I suspect once our temperature reaches 100 and the roof closes, Greinke and Miller will both settle back into a low ERA groove at Chase Field.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
And look at Drury. 'Time to put him permanently in RF and Peralta in CF. I don't think we are going to lose a beat in fielding vs. Owings in CF.

Chip can decide what he is going to do with Owings. Apparently Ahmed is going to remain at SS even now that he has sunk below the Mendoza Line.

It is so good to see Rubby showing good signs. Great signs tonight! I've had confidence in our new Pitching coach, despite the struggles of our gypsy #1 and #2 starters. I suspect once our temperature reaches 100 and the roof closes, Greinke and Miller will both settle back into a low ERA groove at Chase Field.

I tend to agree about our #1 and #2. Loved Rubby's outing tonight. I believe Drury is playing no where near his potential. It is a long season, and I think Hale has the pulse of the team and it could be a banner year for the DBacks.

Avondale Red Rage

Just wondering...
Reaction score
Split the series with the Cardinals, and the Dodgers just got swept by the Marlins. Not even close to hitting on all a cylinders, and ready to turn the corner into May a .5 game out of first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All the transplants go to Dbacks games when their team plays here. Dodgers, Giants, Cardinals, Phillies, Cubs, Yankees, etc. The list goes on and on. Welcome to the place every moves so they can support the city they moved from.

It will always be like this, even if the Dbacks, Cards, Suns, Coyotes become elite teams that win alot championships. People from all over the country want to move here, so they bring their favorite team with them.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It will always be like this, even if the Dbacks, Cards, Suns, Coyotes become elite teams that win alot championships. People from all over the country want to move here, so they bring their favorite team with them.

At one time it bugged me. But we don't have power house teams. So the way I look at it is their money helps us get there. Where would we be over the years without it?