Cardinals Cut WR Andy Isabella, Sign C Billy Price!!

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, this is good news...at least on the Wesley part. Will still need to cut someone though. I bet it's Stephan Anderson with McBride getting some trust.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
A few things I take from this.

Andy sucks. That goes without saying. Good luck elsewhere.

AJ Green must be healthy. Don't see them cutting him if not.

The biggest question is why Billy Price? He only plays Center as far as I know. I don't think he's ever played Guard in the NFL or in about 6 years.

We have Garcia who can play C as can Smith and Harlow. And both know the scheme. It's going to take weeks for Price to get up to speed. By which time Ford should be back and Pugh healthy.

It's a weird signing for me. Especially when they didn't like him enough to sign him in the off season and he hasn't been promoted to play for a Vegas O line that has been poor.
I think Hudson is on his way out. His continued high snaps are a not so subtle que to the coaches. I bet he gets traded, while he still has value.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They needed to move on given he really wasn’t being used. I still say the kid will be a solid WR contributor on the right team!

I still don’t think Kliff & Vance are very good teachers which is needed to consistently win long term in this league.

Draft small speedy WR, never send him deep, horizontal sideline passes over and over

I hate this offense

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
May he never be seen in a Cardinal uniform again. Waste of a roster spot.
Good luck and good riddance Andy.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
He is still fast, will find a place. Talking the same stuff about Moore but really haven’t seen all that great production in games. A lot of trick Carrie’s instead of using a real back, not really any memorable play or game? Yet talk like he’s the 2nd coming? Give me AJ Green all day long

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now watch him go look like cupp or someone similar on another team

Sigh always happens when a ex card goes to a new team

Bit saddened was really hoping Andy would stay.....

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the dude does some good work for another, better team.

Cardinals kept Isabella going on four seasons, so if he has any future success, more power to him.