Cardinals claim Jessie Lemonier off waivers from Lions

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That's not correct, Oaken. He makes a lot of pressures on the quarterback, but unfortunately that doesn't show up on the stat sheet. He is overall a much better pass rusher than given credit for, and I would personally feel great if they added him.

"Pressures' are in fact a stat and, yes, they certainly improve Clowney's overall effectiveness.

However, the price ain't right!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nothing more than a camp body with an outside shot of making the 53. Don't mind it at all for camp but doubt it leads to much.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nothing more than a camp body with an outside shot of making the 53. Don't mind it at all for camp but doubt it leads to much.

You don't use up a waiver claim, which affects your place in line on someone who is just filling a spot in the 90.

How it works out is left to be seen.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You don't use up a waiver claim, which affects your place in line on someone who is just filling a spot in the 90.

Is this true? I couldnt find any info that said after using a claim, your position in the claim order changes. I thought it was based on draft order, pre trade, and after week three of the season changes to current record. Not saying placing a claim doesnt change things, just couldnt find any info on it...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Waiver claims don't change your position mate. When we had #1 in 2019 we claimed 5-6 players at #1.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Perhaps wrong, but I seem to recall that most of Gardeck's sacks two seasons ago were on stunts.

You can see them all here starting around 5:40. 3 of them were indeed stunts.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Perhaps wrong, but I seem to recall that most of Gardeck's sacks two seasons ago were on stunts.
Gardeck played on 10% of defensive snaps so not indicative of significant usage. We use stunts defensively like we use pre-snap motion on offense which is why I used the phrase "doesn't use a bunch".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave