Cardinals Claim CB Javelin Guidry

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We still may plan on adding Alford after week one. This guy could be worst case fill-in for week one in the event of injuries. I think you may see some people come and go in our secondary as we sort things out early in the season. Not an ideal situation.
My guess is that Alford is done with football.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So his father and uncle both played CB at UCLA, dad was named Javelin as well I knew the name sounded familiar. He was essentially a track star who played college football because it was the natural progression for a sprinter who wasn't quite world class fast. Ran a 10.13 100 meters, in 2019 he ran the 7th fastest 60 meters(indoors) in the world. At the combine he not only ran a 4.29, but he did 21 reps, he's the only guy in combine history to run sub 4.3 and top 20 reps, so absolute athletic freak.

The big disappointment he never returned a single kick in college, with that level of speed you'd hope he could return punts or kickoffs I have to assume there's a reason Utah didn't let him do it so he probably has bad hands.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Great information. Thanks. I might have overinterpreted this but KK seems not even know we put in the waiver claim. I thought he, VJ, and SK should have at least discussed it beforehand.
I think it is a matter of knowing they put a claim but not knowing if the waiver has went through

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's better than Christian Matthew which is why he's replaced him. So I'm good with it.

He was playing on a garbage Jets defence so there's upside.

Would still be surprised not to see Alford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard