Cardinals.....Bills.......GAME DAY THREAD!!!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
My wife said look it’s the Mandalorian & baby Yoda on TV. Lol Yes y’all were on TV
Did Nuk catch that in the end zone we were sitting behind, with a bunch of Bills fans fans sitting front of us? Of course he did.

Per my wife, Mando and The Child... THIS IS THE WAY!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Well that was freaking unbelavable! Which is better, this play or DBooks last second shot versus the Clippers? I just can't beileve all the things that had to go right on this play to make it work!!!! Degree of difficulty 1000!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Well that was freaking unbelavable! Which is better, this play or DBooks last second shot versus the Clippers? I just can't beileve all the things that had to go right on this play to make it work!!!! Degree of difficulty 1000!
This play because it is a far more rare feat to win on a hail mary than a last second jump shot. Though that DBook shot was incredible.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did Nuk catch that in the end zone we were sitting behind, with a bunch of Bills fans fans sitting front of us? Of course he did.

Per my wife, Mando and The Child... THIS IS THE WAY!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha !! @gmabel830 - it was great seeing you guys at the game. Just wait until you tell Thor someday that he was at this game !!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shouldn’t kyler have run the 2 seconds off?

The clock doesn't run during PAT's or 2 pointers.

I still think they should have kicked the PAT. The odds of a blocked PAT are minuscule. Probably more chance of fumbling the kneel :)

I see now you have been told this 65 times.

Last edited:

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bart Scott needs to watch his mouth if he wants to stay on the air. Gotta rise above the noise. Even though Gambo was right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn