Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I just don't get the self delusion.

He threw behind Ertz on a simple crosser for an easy 3rd down conversion that instead ended the drive. He missed a relatively easy pass to Ertz in the EZ he would have made easily last year. He under threw the INT to Hollywood that resulted in him getting injured.

And you can repeat these for every game.

If he makes stops it then we win and nobody is complaining about Kliff, Keim or Bidwill. It's that simple.

Nobody wins when your QB consistently plays this poorly.

See Denver. See Chicago. See Tampa and Green Bay struggles. See Steelers.

QB plays bad = offense plays bad. It's that simple.

the one in the ez I still have to ask, how was that not a penalty? Their guy is running on the field late and he literally runs right into Ertz and slows him up. I don't think Kyler had thrown the ball yet but that was illegal contact and or defensive holding. It doesn't excuse the throw but that was a free play and they had called holding on our rookie Cam Thomas not long before that with FAR less contact and right at the LOS.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the one in the ez I still have to ask, how was that not a penalty? Their guy is running on the field late and he literally runs right into Ertz and slows him up. I don't think Kyler had thrown the ball yet but that was illegal contact and or defensive holding. It doesn't excuse the throw but that was a free play and they had called holding on our rookie Cam Thomas not long before that with FAR less contact and right at the LOS.
Thank you I was going to make that point.

If Ertz was not hurt he would’ve been in perfect stride and caught the ball for a touchdown.
Anyone criticizing Kyler for that particular throw is not seeing the entire picture and is letting their Kyler hatred cloud their judgment

Has he regressed? Yes he has he has issues but it’s clear he’s not getting any help from the coaching staff

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Kyler is playing poorly no question. But he had 5 passes dropped against Philly and Moore dropped a couple more on Sunday. The failure to finish in the red zone is a big issue and that is where James Conner is missed

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler is playing poorly no question. But he had 5 passes dropped against Philly and Moore dropped a couple more on Sunday. The failure to finish in the red zone is a big issue and that is where James Conner is missed
I want to feel Moore is going to improve. Someone please help me understand what Moore is really good at?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to feel Moore is going to improve. Someone please help me understand what Moore is really good at?
He can turn nothing into something. The 3rd and 17 play against the eagles and then the 2 into 26 yesterday were both great. But he has to catch the ball and stop running backwards behind the LOS. Of course Kliff needs to stop holding up a sign that says WE ARE THROWING THE BALL TO RONDALE BEHIND THE LOS on those plays

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He can turn nothing into something. The 3rd and 17 play against the eagles and then the 2 into 26 yesterday were both great. But he has to catch the ball and stop running backwards behind the LOS. Of course Kliff needs to stop holding up a sign that says WE ARE THROWING THE BALL TO RONDALE BEHIND THE LOS on those plays

Yup he’s really good in space and making guys miss. He’s shown it multiple times. But his coach does him zero favors with his overall route tree and play calling catching multiple unblocked plays catching it behind the LOS….

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yup he’s really good in space and making guys miss. He’s shown it multiple times. But his coach does him zero favors with his overall route tree and play calling catching multiple unblocked plays catching it behind the LOS….
Moore is yet to have en electric play for a touch down since the first few games.. we will see in the next 11 games if he can be consistent or atleast get to fill Kirk to an extent. I really feel Moore is a downgrade over Kirk running route trees.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose