Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Very easy to come to that conclusion when your OC/HC is getting schooled by opposing defenses. In time, if the HC/OC situation is resolved, then you will understand what I’m saying. Murray will win BIG in the NFL. Just not sure it will be with our POS franchise.
I'm not sold on that, but we will see.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s NOT having chances. He has a horrible HC & horrible OL. You cannot overcome that without looking bad.
I swear. Could you imagine Tom Brady/Mahomes with this team? Would this team be 2-4 with those two leading and this roster and coaching staff? Not so sure. Once again...this is in no defense of Kyler. He has blood on his hands. Just a hypothetical thought experiment.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I swear. Could you imagine Tom Brady/Mahomes with this team? Would this team be 2-4 with those two leading and this roster and coaching staff? Not so sure. Once again...this is in no defense of Kyler. He has blood on his hands. Just a hypothetical thought experiment.

With Tom we would be winless. With Mahomes probably 3-3

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
Tom Brady would be dead on this team. Dead and retired. Brady needed a super team to be successful with the bucs. Look at him now.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tom Brady would be dead on this team. Dead and retired. Brady needed a super team to be successful with the bucs. Look at him now.
Yep. I guess I could have used anyone. Rodgers, Allen, Lamar...it's just the idea of not blaming all the players anymore. Maybe our rosters are just poorly constructed and our coaches suck. That's not their fault. It's the you know who's.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know Hudson is hurt, and we have 2 other guys who can play C who are both hurt but he can't be the C on Thur he just can't. they have to play Billy Price. Harlow is just not strong enough to play in the NFL.

He's just getting destroyed on so many plays that Kyler doesn't trust he can step up and it's clearly both causing bad plays and impacting Kyler's confidence.

The problem of course is so many shotgun snaps, the one thing Harlow has done well this year is snap the ball
And yet our head coach does not have one designed roll out to get away from the pressure.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder if the reason for that is Kyler is awful throwing on the run. He’s not good at that, at all.
It frustrates me that if a player has a weakness it's still there years later. Surely that's something to work on all through the preseason(s). Turn it into a strength. Kyler should becoming a more rounded quarterback by now but he still has that 'rough diamond' feel.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It frustrates me that if a player has a weakness it's still there years later. Surely that's something to work on all through the preseason(s). Turn it into a strength. Kyler should becoming a more rounded quarterback by now but he still has that 'rough diamond' feel.
Coaching, lack there of…