Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean Harlow is an embarrassment.

I know Hudson is hurt, and we have 2 other guys who can play C who are both hurt but he can't be the C on Thur he just can't. they have to play Billy Price. Harlow is just not strong enough to play in the NFL.

He's just getting destroyed on so many plays that Kyler doesn't trust he can step up and it's clearly both causing bad plays and impacting Kyler's confidence.

The problem of course is so many shotgun snaps, the one thing Harlow has done well this year is snap the ball

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know Hudson is hurt, and we have 2 other guys who can play C who are both hurt but he can't be the C on Thur he just can't. they have to play Billy Price. Harlow is just not strong enough to play in the NFL.

He's just getting destroyed on so many plays that Kyler doesn't trust he can step up and it's clearly both causing bad plays and impacting Kyler's confidence.

The problem of course is so many shotgun snaps, the one thing Harlow has done well this year is snap the ball
Sad thing is that our draft pick, Smith, was showing so much progress before his injury

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
As to Kingsbury, I’m not certain he wouldn’t want to be fired. He’s got his money and his home. Some stupid, rich booster will give him another bunch of money to destroy their favorite team. No motivation to fix this mess. He got the Cards‘ job despite losing. Barnum was right! There’s one born every minute!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My concern is does Murray want to play hard enough to win even with better coaching? Is he too risk adverse? Will he work hard enough to study defenses? Will he set an example on the field? I can’t see Bidwill writing the check and he likely wouldn’t take the job, but Sean Payton might be the best hope.
No way Sean Payton would work for the clowns running our team. There may be a remote chance if he would be given total control but that's an even bigger not gonna happen. We're doomed, this is like the blind leading the blind.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler overthrow sure TD and throw int's is both of them. They don't work together to solve this and Kyler has more bad habbits than Skelton on the field at the moment. Gosh since he got worse than Lindley in the Playoffs, Kyler looks like a QB that is at best average.
You were fine until you brought Lindley & Skelton into the equation. We have seen Murray dominate defenses in the past, so we know what he’s capable of. The problem is that KK system is being abused by DC’s & he can’t adjust. This is NOT on Murray. Is Murray frustrated & forcing issues? Absolutely. That happens. With even a good HC, Murray is very good & quite capable of taking this team deep into the playoffs. He needs an OL, which he has NEVER had, and healthy weapons, which he never has enough of either.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My concern is does Murray want to play hard enough to win even with better coaching? Is he too risk adverse? Will he work hard enough to study defenses? Will he set an example on the field? I can’t see Bidwill writing the check and he likely wouldn’t take the job, but Sean Payton might be the best hope.

I'm all for change but the Cardinals ownership blew it this past summer when the GM, coach and quarterback were given 5 year extensions.

Is Michael Bidwill willing to pay for mistakes that are not cosmetic?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still can’t believe there were people defending the double fisted five year contract extensions.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe a new coach might help give a reboot but Murray looks like he has lost confidence.

Coaching is a part of the problem as well but the problems run deep.
Kk needs to go. I want a tough love coach that is going to challenge Murray as I don’t really think he’s truly had one. Lincoln Reilly may at times but they won a lot without much adversity.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s NOT having chances. He has a horrible HC & horrible OL. You cannot overcome that without looking bad.
He's had plenty of chances

KK's not making him overthrow guys, missing reads not stepping into his throws and a list of other things

In no way am I absolving KK of blame

Its just that KM has his faults that aren't caused by KK that he needs to work on

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You were fine until you brought Lindley & Skelton into the equation. We have seen Murray dominate defenses in the past, so we know what he’s capable of. The problem is that KK system is being abused by DC’s & he can’t adjust. This is NOT on Murray. Is Murray frustrated & forcing issues? Absolutely. That happens. With even a good HC, Murray is very good & quite capable of taking this team deep into the playoffs. He needs an OL, which he has NEVER had, and healthy weapons, which he never has enough of either.
PACard, it's not about the past with Kyler, he increases his habbits and now has more than skelton or Lindley. He has the bad habbit to throw from his backfood he doesn't lean into the throw overthrows wide open players, his footwork is atrouscious and he doesn't go through his progressions and can't read a D.

Gosh, we are not talking about what he did and can do, but what he regressed to. And that isn't a Top 10 QB but a bottom 10 QB.

But we pay him like a top 5 QB

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
PACard, it's not about the past with Kyler, he increases his habbits and now has more than skelton or Lindley. He has the bad habbit to throw from his backfood he doesn't lean into the throw overthrows wide open players, his footwork is atrouscious and he doesn't go through his progressions and can't read a D.

Gosh, we are not talking about what he did and can do, but what he regressed to. And that isn't a Top 10 QB but a bottom 10 QB.

But we pay him like a top 5 QB
Very easy to come to that conclusion when your OC/HC is getting schooled by opposing defenses. In time, if the HC/OC situation is resolved, then you will understand what I’m saying. Murray will win BIG in the NFL. Just not sure it will be with our POS franchise.