Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

urs

All Star
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah. It's literally his job to diagnose the blitz and adjust the protection or adjust the play call knowing the blitz is coming.

Its not his job to just say "**** it. I'll just run this play with zero awareness of a possible blitz. I'm sure somebody will sort it out. But not me!"
You saw the guy run right by Hernandez, right? I mean right by him and he wasn't blocking anyone. They only showed like 3 replays, so I see how you could miss that

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good stop by the defense. :) Maybe we can score some points before the end of the half! :)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I have to admit it's a little comical.. the Seahawks have averaged 35 points a game over the last three games and the cards are holding them to six points in the first half, but someone here still want to fire Vance. The defense hasn't really been the problem all year, outside of the Chiefs game.. and even then if the offense could have done anything to help out the defense, that game may have gone differently.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah. It's literally his job to diagnose the blitz and adjust the protection or adjust the play call knowing the blitz is coming.

Its not his job to just say "**** it. I'll just run this play with zero awareness of a possible blitz. I'm sure somebody will sort it out. But not me!"
Technicality.

The center makes the line calls and usually its Hudson adjusting for the blitz... kyler aint used to having to make those calls.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
For how amazing our ST coach is supposed to be, our ST’s SUCK.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need some points before the half.