Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Reminds me of the first game of the Wilks era.. I had to miss the home opener for a work trip and was so pissed. I was boarding right when it went 21-0 before halftime and I didn’t even check the score after I landed and knew our season was over.

THat drive was Murphys turn to fold with the hold, he actually held twice, and then not covering Kupp on the TD. The trick play hard to get mad that's just a good call.

It was already over but it's really over now, Kliff IMO is coaching for his job now he has to at least get half that lead back or he's fired
They aren't going to fire him

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so 2 TE's is the adjustment but they both went out in that play

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
I told yall. So many people got angry at me for just speaking the truth. Well, here it is. This is the QB of the future now. A garbage QB and a garbage coach. At the begining of the season I thought I was wrong abut murray but I should have trusted my instincts from when they drafted him. He is garbage. He is at best a backup QB. Probably not even that. They need to get rid of him and Kingsbury tomorrow if they even want a competitive future.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As Griese said Simmons is terrible against the run so he's only in on obvious passing downs which is pathetic
Yea because our run D is sooooo much better without him. Maybe if our linebackers attacked more and played downhill football they’d be better