Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow. Who is this team.

I’ve never seen a team so scared. The nerves are out of control. Bad in all three phases.

How much do you put on the team vs the players? They are obviously not ready to handle this moment.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't tell if it's us or just that Rams defense is insane

It's both we needed plays early and Kirk and later Green didn't make them. And then Kyler has totally imploded the last 2 drives with the picksix and the bad screen pick

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Just off a plane. This is an unfortunate turn of events...

Reminds me of the first game of the Wilks era.. I had to miss the home opener for a work trip and was so pissed. I was boarding right when it went 21-0 before halftime and I didn’t even check the score after I landed and knew our season was over.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I really want to see Kyler when he is not limited by his playcaller.

Not sure how that fixes his inability to feel pressure, make simple escapes, stay calm under fire, or throw the ball out of bounds instead of just sitting down when he's running for the sideline.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff blew the game plan (if he even had one??) And the team unraveled.

Going into the game thinking you are going to run deep routes all day and our OL will hold up is just crazy. We killed the Rams with quick passing and the run game, things Kliff completely left out of his game planning.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson