Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are cutting it fine on activating Watt aren't they? It's not on the transaction list yet.

Would be peak Keim to forget to actually activate him.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He may try, but I think Rams are ready for that, knowing it is likely coming.
When Kyler wants to run, I don't know if it really matters if the opponent is ready for it and knows it's coming. He's as good a runner as Lamar Jackson, IMO. He just lacks the infrastructure to make that Leap (so far).

Could become a legendary game for him, tho. He can't come out and go three and out the first two drives.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
When Kyler wants to run, I don't know if it really matters if the opponent is ready for it and knows it's coming. He's as good a runner as Lamar Jackson, IMO. He just lacks the infrastructure to make that Leap (so far).

Could become a legendary game for him, tho. He can't come out and go three and out the first two drives.
This is my honest expectation of our first two drives.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I hate being this blah about it but....... I will be slightly shocked if we don't see a similar gameplan to our last few games. Running K1 more, more motion, etc. just seems like hopeful thinking to me. I'm just not convinced that Kliff knows how to play chess. I see checkers week after week.

If we get a pass rush this time, and stop the pass rush on offense..... We can win. If not...... we are doomed to be the punchline in Stafford's reclamation story.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bets today are:

Over 49 -105
Kyler to throw for 250 yards and have a passing TD +120
Kyler to rush for 40 yards and Cupp to have 100 yards +320
Ertz first TD Scorer +1000

Staff online

Forum statistics