Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You too are hilarious.. I’ve already outlined Colts glamorous wins in thread previous where you stated this. Beating John Wolford, a Seahawks team that was averaging less than 14 pts per a game and an SF team that looked like week 1 of this year that was sitting at 3-5. Context is everything
It’s not about the wins, it’s about the offensive performance. The offense looks worse when Kyler is in the game. This is the exact same rams defense that held Kyler to 12 points a few weeks ago. Wolford has nothing to do with it. That 3-5 San Fran team last year was good and also held Kyler in check much better than Colt. Colt is smarter and when he is in the game people say we have an abundance of talent to carry him. When Kyler is in the game we do nothing and people think he’s held back by a lack of talent on offense.

Now Colt is also old and made of glass. That’s see how the offense does with McSorely. Probably not great…

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That still doesn't negate that Colt is putting up points which is something Kyler has struggled to do. I don't think anyone thinks Wolford is a good NFL QB. I think most people are just recognizing that at least so far Colt appears to be leading the offense effectively.
A defense who has quit on the team doesn’t negate that? Confused on your point here?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol

The Rams are playing a deep safety look. Why would we throw deep into it? Does the offense evolve with a veteran NFL QB running it vs other looks? I don't know, I have pretty much only seen it with college QBs.
Because I think the 6 season sample size is better than the 3 game sample size but I could be wrong.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Y
It’s not about the wins, it’s about the offensive performance. The offense looks worse when Kyler is in the game. This is the exact same rams defense that held Kyler to 12 points a few weeks ago. Wolford has nothing to do with it. That 3-5 San Fran team last year was good and also held Kyler in check much better than Colt. Colt is smarter and when he is in the game people say we have an abundance of talent to carry him. When Kyler is in the game we do nothing and people think he’s held back by a lack of talent on offense.

Now Colt is also old and made of glass. That’s see how the offense does with McSorely. Probably not great…
You’re right the opponent has nothing to do w how good the offense looks… just how it looked spectacular against Carolina. It 100% matters the opponent

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kliff with the platoon at LG between Ford and the new dude. Why not, I guess?
Yep. They have done this before.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We need to just play solid and not make any stupid mistakes. Keep everything in front of them, hand it off to Conner, and get out of here with a win. Let's goooooo

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard