Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Hope Colt tears it up today, then Kyler comes back healthy and plays better. Do I expect any of that? LOL

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think there's some truth to that.
Seriously, he brings in more TEs. He limits spreading the offense about. The running game improves. The wacked out thing is that Kliff is really good at constructing a good NFL offense, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he has to revert back to his addiction of being seen as a pass happy guru

As an artist, he reminds me of a guy who can paint a certain way good but not good enough, almost there, but still leaves a lot to be desired. Like a good artist who can be great at a more simple abstract approach but is in love with Rembrandt's naturalistic (what the layman would call realism) style and wants to be what he is not. The artist has a decent understanding on how that approach works but it is always incomplete, and the results are mediocre. Now, when said artist knows his limits and does not try to be a Rembrandt or a Vermeer, his work looks great and has no weak points, but that tad of naturalistic suggestions which he has some talent (which others below museum knowledge, support his fascination because they do not know what good looks like at the highest form of expression) he cannot let go and then continues to derail his message in his work. Kliff cannot fully execute that to be successful enough to be considered great in that genre. He does not have to be a naturalistic painter like Vermeer to be a great artist, and does not have to be as complex as McVay to produce relevant work

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Meh. I don’t think Kyler understands how to fight for a spot. He just has never had to do it. Only time was at A&M and people claim that he lost that due to Sumlin.
To an extent, but due to his height and possibly his Black/Asian heritage (yeah, this society is still filled with the sickness of prejudice), I think it would be foolhardy to state he does not understand how to fight for a spot, be it football or life in general

urs

All Star
Reaction score
So Josh Allen is playing with an elbow injury he didn't practice with until Friday but Kyler is going to sit with a minor hammy he played through last week and practiced with Thursday and Friday?
Same injury, same persons, everything is the same!!!!! Oh, wait....

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Josh Allen is playing with an elbow injury he didn't practice with until Friday but Kyler is going to sit with a minor hammy he played through last week and practiced with Thursday and Friday?

Not to mention the schefter tweet early in the week that said that the injury for Alan could possibly be season ending

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there's some truth to that.
I bet Murray would be searching for excuses why Colt was successful rather than reasons he wasn’t if this happens.

He’s show zero self-awareness of his own issues. It’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault… or the Royal “our fault”. But never, NEVER “My fault”.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
To an extent, but due to his height and possibly his Black/Asian heritage (yeah, this society is still filled with the sickness of prejudice), I think it would be foolhardy to state he does not understand how to fight for a spot, be it football or life in general
Did you really take it there? Come on man.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
2 things...Had he been officially ruled out? You really want him limited and unable to protect himself? lol How much do you really hate him?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2 things...Had he been officially ruled out? You really want him limited and unable to protect himself? lol How much do you really hate him?

Not officially but word is he won't play.

Well, he played over 2 quarters with it last Sunday. Ran on it several times. Practiced Thurs and Fri. How bad can it be?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yeah, let’s not throw race in there.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not officially but word is he won't play.

Well, he played over 2 quarters with it last Sunday. Ran on it several times. Practiced Thurs and Fri. How bad can it be?
Practicing and being able to protect yourself in game time are 2 different things. The O line won't be able to protect well up the middle...and Murray doesn't practice against that. We already know how it goes if he's forced to stay in the pocket with no threat of running.

Reactions: urs

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Practicing and being able to protect yourself in game time are 2 different things. The O line won't be able to protect well up the middle...and Murray doesn't practice against that. We already know how it goes if he's forced to stay in the pocket with no threat of running.

Not sure your point? He could move on it fine after he did it.

He's had a week of rest and treatment do why couldn't he move on it today?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Watching Allen and Mahomes just amplifies the struggles that KM has

These guys make it look easy

KM makes it look hard
Dorsey (OC) is one of the hottest HC candidates.. Reid offensive Genius… much much better Olines as well.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Talk about going to some great lengths to try and defend Kyler lol… smh

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose